Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Doctors In The House: Urgent Assistance Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House: Urgent Assistance Needed (220 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House: Urgent Assistance Needed by Royce17: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Doctors in the house I really need your assistance here, I discovered this on my body,some weeks ago, scratching it give me this sweet sensation..... Please anyone who knows what it is and any possible solutions.... Thanks

Re: Doctors In The House: Urgent Assistance Needed by PointZerom: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
What part of your body is that?
Re: Doctors In The House: Urgent Assistance Needed by Healthyway15: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Royce17:
Doctors in the house I really need your assistance here, I discovered this on my body,some weeks ago, scratching it give me this sweet sensation..... Please anyone who knows what it is and any possible solutions.... Thanks

Hello... sorry about your condition

There are different types of skin infections, and this makes it difficult to make the exact diagnosis of the particular skin disease. But it can still be detected if the symptoms are well-detailed.

On which parts of your skin/body do they occur? are there any other symptoms? If there are, you should state them for proper diagnosis.

Thank you!
Re: Doctors In The House: Urgent Assistance Needed by Royce17: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your condition

There are different types of skin infections, and this makes it difficult to make the exact diagnosis of the particular skin disease. But it can still be detected if the symptoms are well-detailed.

On which parts of your skin/body do they occur? are there any other symptoms? If there are, you should state them for proper diagnosis.

Thank you!

On my leg close to the toes.... I also noticed it around my kneel area

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Get Hard Erections And Stop PE / Breast Cancer And How You Can Get It Treated Fast And Effectively / Remedy For Week Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.