Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User (737 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's Music Video - Essence (Photos, Video) / Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer / "I Respect Wizkid's Music" - Jeezy Praises Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by Christiana24: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Read the what he posted below. shocked

Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by Christiana24: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by kelvine(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
It is one man business, the boss is not a fan, simple
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by TheSourcerer: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Funny
Fucking christains fanatics are the worst
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by Beckysexy(f): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lol
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by Christiana24: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please let's tag lalasticlala so it reach front page.
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by TheSourcerer: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
.you were not sacked because of Wizkid ,you were sacked for having a stupid secular ringtone
And for having a crappy lunatic as a boss , Goodluck buddy!
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by chigoziri2403(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Twitter lies
Your deeper life boss already knows wizkid enough to know his hit song?
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by manuel4real(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Op u no get light for house
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why does it seem like this guy just needs attention and financial assistance? Lol.
But then, if he's not saying the truth, he can't think that people would be stupid enough to not ask for confirmations. These days, people can do anything just to trend.

If he's saying the truth however, then the boss was wrong.
This isn't what Christianity teaches. People are not robots, you can't make them do what pleases you and not do what you don't like. Plus nobody is perfect, we grow everyday. There are ways you handle things as a Christian, and some of them include learning to tolerate people, loving them and not
making them feel like their sins are too deep to be forgiven.

Sometimes, even when we have the best intentions at heart,
we end up pushing these people farther away from God.
God loved us all unconditionally, despite our rebellion, those
who are privileged to be saved and loved by Him should also
show the same towards those who haven't received Him.
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by Forward77(m): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2019
I’m stuck in the middle of Truth and Lie.

I’m confused and don’t know which to choose.

Twitter stories sha!

Let this thing end in 2019
Re: I Got Sacked From Work Because Of Wizkid Music- Twitter User by jabor4Naija(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Ppl will believe anything these days

(1) (Reply)

Kwam 1 Visits Alaafin, Thanks Oyo People Over Chieftaincy Title / Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe The King Of Igbo Highlife Music / Drake Is Set To Visit Nigeria In March 2020 For His Six-city Tour Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.