Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Help On How To Get Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On How To Get Scholarship (350 Views)

Do this If you are a HND Graduate and want to get scholarship in USA and Canada / Can I Get Scholarship Or Any Cheap University To Study Medicine Outside Nigeria / *two Worst Unilorin Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study Abroad* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Get Scholarship by Etteanna: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello please Anyone got info on how I could get a scholarship in any country to study criminology I'm 20 years old and a female
Re: Help On How To Get Scholarship by olumide3367(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Try applying to any school you want to go in the country of your choice. Get the admission letter and seek scholarship using the admission letter. You may be lucky to get

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Get Scholarship by czarina(f): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Someone is looking at a career in the FBI. Good luck hun.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Get Scholarship by godfrey01(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Etteanna:
Hello please Anyone got info on how I could get a scholarship in any country to study criminology I'm 20 years old and a female

You can study such in Nigeria. Or you don't want to school in Nigeria
Re: Help On How To Get Scholarship by Etteanna: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2019
godfrey01:

You can study such in Nigeria. Or you don't want to school in Nigeria
gotten admission here in Nigeria but won't mind a better option
Re: Help On How To Get Scholarship by LordeCalifornia: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Etteanna:
For BSc in Nigeria, all you need is to find a way you could sponsor yourself through first year, then apply for any of these scholarships in your second year (SEPLAT, TOTAL, CHEVRON, FSB, etc) .
they would sponsor you till you graduate.

regards!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Influential AI Skills To Target In 2020 / Covenant University Ranks 91st Best University Amongst Emerging Economies / Waec 2020 Ict Practical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.