Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Many Trips Of Sand And Bag Of Cement To Build 2bedroom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Many Trips Of Sand And Bag Of Cement To Build 2bedroom (2118 Views)

Sand And Granite Investment / Dangote Cement To Repurchase 170 Million Shares In Second Phase Of Buyback / 2units Semi-detached 2bedroom Flat Architectural Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Trips Of Sand And Bag Of Cement To Build 2bedroom by Sicilyjoe: 3:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Please engineers in the house and those with the knowledge how many trips of sand and bag of cement's to mould and build 3rooms,and which time is the best to start moulding blocks during raining season or now ?
Re: How Many Trips Of Sand And Bag Of Cement To Build 2bedroom by lamarbutton: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2020
I can help you with a proper layout.. mail me or drop your phone number
Re: How Many Trips Of Sand And Bag Of Cement To Build 2bedroom by Sicilyjoe: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2020
lamarbutton:
I can help you with a proper layout.. mail me or drop your phone number

OK thanks, my wasap 08166808325

(1) (Reply)

Selling: Diamond Estate Phase 3,ibeju-lekki.10mins Drive Before Dangote Refinery / Best And Online Businesses That Is Very Profitable / I Made $$$ Free With Paypal After Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.