Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Reasons Why Youths Are Jobless And Hopeless - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why Youths Are Jobless And Hopeless (493 Views)

Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore / How Jobless Youths Are Making Money With Their Phone... It Will Shock You! / Jobless And Tired Of Being Broke? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Youths Are Jobless And Hopeless by oldsol(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2019
I wish network marketing could be taught in schools.. Then our youth would not feel jobless and hopeless...

A lot of youths lack proper understanding when we network marketers talks about Multi level marketing is the best option for a common man with no leverage at all to start and build a long lasting financial freedom opportunities.

Trust me, network marketing isn't meant for the weak, lazy, ill mentality, gamblers but for the brave, courageous, risk takers

Rome wasn't built in a day, therefore you can't become financially free in a day or months in network marketing, if you can spend years acquiring formal education and you can't spend between 1 year to 5 years building a solid business around network marketing... Hmm #caseclosed

My advice: Never give up on something, you truly believe in.

#SPT
...we rise by helping others

See my signature to get connected with me if you love to start an online business

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Youths Are Jobless And Hopeless by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2019
angry angry

All that heading to advertise your franchise??

Smh
Re: Reasons Why Youths Are Jobless And Hopeless by ITbomb(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
brave, courageous, risk takers
Na dem

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Veggies And Fruits At Your Doorstep / This Is The Real Deal, Mine Bitcoin / How To Make Money In Nigeria Printing Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.