Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) (298 Views)

Zion Ministry Last Sunday Of The Month Fellowship (30th October, 2022) / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! / Today Is The Last Sunday Of 2019 and Decade! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by DenreleDave(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Today is dated 29/12/2019, which mean no other Sunday can carry such date till Jesus comes.... So for the last Holy Sunday of the year, what is/are your wish(es)?
You are allowed to make just 2 wishes, it can be one but maximum is 2... Note, this wishes are valid for only 2020, strictly 2020

Denreledave wishes
1. A good placement for youth service where I can hustle and make money apart from. Federal govt allowee

2. A virtuous lady that we can build a relationship that will lead to marriage in the next 3, 4 or 5 years..

Nairalanders, tell us ur wishes for 2020

Cc: Lalasticala Seun (Prophet Seun) Capslocked Rosalyn merc2 AstroG Akimba Vicboy1 funmisticqueen (certified doc) jackals martinez39
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2019
DenreleDave:
Today is dated 29/12/2019, which mean no other Sunday can carry such date till Jesus comes.... So for the last Holy Sunday of the year, what is/are your wish(es)?
You are allowed to make just 2 wishes, it can be one but maximum is 2... Note, this wishes are valid for only 2020, strictly 2020

Denreledave wishes
1. A good placement for youth service where I can hustle and make money apart from. Federal govt allowee

2. A virtuous lady that we can build a relationship that will lead to marriage in the next 3, 4 or 5 years..

Nairalanders, tell us ur wishes for 2020

Cc: Lalasticala Seun (Prophet Seun) Capslocked Rosalyn merc2 AstroG Akimba Vicboy1 funmisticqueen (certified doc) jackals martinez39
my wish for 2020 amongst other things is;
1. To pass my exams in one sitting so that i can relocate abroad by the ending of next year.

2. To meet and marry a high value man whom i love and respect, and vice versa.
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
1 :I Wish 2020 gives me the man of my dreams

2: I wish to record success in all I set my hands to do
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Kenneygirl(f): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2019
2019 is not over yet,i still want to receive my 2019 blessings cool

1 Like

Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by nwakgr8: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Too many addiction. I pray God save me.

1 Like

Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Oshin56(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2019
I need a good job
I want to record a good success
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2019
I pray for a very big contract cum 2020 And God's protection over me and my family.
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Martinez39(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
funmisticqueen:
my wish for 2020 amongst other things is;
1. To pass my exams in one sitting so that i can relocate abroad by the ending of next year.

2. To meet and marry a high value man whom i love and respect, and vice versa.
I wish it upon you that you wishes be granted. I hope you meet a high value man who is willing to take care of you and your future kids and whose pocket will never run dry as long as you are willing to be a good and respectful wife. Happy New Year.

My wishes resolutions :
1) My knowledge base shall continue to grow.
2) My money shall increase.
3) My healthy way of living (eating appropriately and exercising) will continue.

Wish:
1) Sound health and safety to me and my loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Martinez39:
I wish it upon you that you wishes be granted. I hope you meet a high value man who is willing to take care of you and your future kids and whose pocket will never run dry as long as you are willing to be a good and respectful wife. Happy New Year.

My wishes resolutions :
3) My healthy way of living (eating appropriately and exercising) will continue.

Wish:
i wish the same to you too.
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by DenreleDave(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Martinez39:

My wishes resolutions :

Wish:

See bros Martinez39, wish granter...

Sorry broz walai forget abt my thread about Riele, I really admire you ooo.. Forget abt attention seeking, I really respect you...

Respect to You, omar09, capslocked and few of them.. Bros honestly I no be ur enemy...

Sir Martinez39, when u said eating healthy, sorry sir, does it includes giving headies to a lady like Riele??
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Martinez39(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
DenreleDave:

Sir Martinez39, when u said eating healthy, sorry sir, does it includes giving headies to a lady like Riele??
Lol. Clearly not. Why are you obsessed with Riele? Don't carry this obsession into 2020.

1 Like

Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by DenreleDave(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Clearly not. Why are you obsessed with Riele? Don't carry this obsession into 2020.

Thanks I just want no. I get this feelings say u bin dey like dt babe and she ma sef like u... Mutual stuff
Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by Martinez39(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
DenreleDave:

Thanks I just want no. I get this feelings say u bin dey like dt babe and she ma sef like u... Mutual stuff
Taaaaa! I feel nothing for her and I don't like her one bit. In fact, it's impossible for me to fall in love with a lady. I can't catch feelings for any lady. No time for such.

2 Likes

Re: Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) by TheSourcerer: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
nwakgr8:
Too many addiction. I pray God save me.
tell me I'm sure it doesn't beat mine

(1) (Reply)

Story Of The Prophet Who Died After His Followers Buried Him Alive For More Powe / For Those Who Believe Pastors Have Healing Powers Learn / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.