Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing (9252 Views)

'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' / MTN Now Charges 7.5% Vat On Every Call That Is Made / MTN now allows you to borrow cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by Chapence: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
ken6488:
daily
MTN is up to something, I can feel it
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by LilSmith55(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheABOMINATION:
It didn't work on my mtn sim when I tried it yesterday. I was surprised this morning to see it working on airtel. I took my sister's airtel sim this morning to use a bit of her data, only to see that her 360mb was not reducing as I browse with opera mini. I'm currently using it on my own airtel sim. I will go try using opera mini with my mtn sim to see if it is working with mtn. The good thing is that the 50 MB is sim based. Meaning if you have multiple sim you can switch them on the same phone and get 50 MB from each.

Update: I just tested it on my mtn sim that has Bi-weekly data bundle and my data bundle kept reducing even after getting the message that my browsing is sponsored by opera. Meanwhile With airtel your data will start reducing only after you've used up the daily 50 MB. I decided to test it with my reserved mtn sim that doesn't have credit or data and saw that it's working, it is what I used to post this update.

Anyway this is good, with my 3 mtn sim plus 1 airtel sim I should be able to get and use 200 MB daily on my opera mini. And when I am buying data bundle, I'll be to buy it on airtel sim so that it does not get in the way of the daily 50 MB I get on that sim.

Kai, see as u take analyze everything....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by Timileyin1234(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
I’m downloading opera right away
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by jumper524(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
ABCthings:
Audio MB not working for me!
works on only extreme data saving mode, also doest download or stream movies.
Mtn and airtel has that offer only..
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by fineboynl(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
It doesn't open google. Nor YouTube or download
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by chineduace(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
If you are an Opera Mini or an Opera News user, you will receive the free daily data with a limit of 50MB/day. Just enable data savings (auto, extreme or high) in Opera Mini or use Opera News and you will browse for free up to 50MB automatically.
The free daily data covers browsing only. Video streaming and file downloads are charged out of your normal data bundle.
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by chineduace(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
your privacy cost 50mb
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by ABCthings: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
jumper524:
works on only extreme data saving mode, also doest download or stream movies.
Mtn and airtel has that offer only..
yay! it worked! grin
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by ABCthings: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
payperpost:
your privacy cost 50mb
that one is your business cool

1 Like

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by meobizy(f): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2019
I can't use that amount of data for anything. At least my Nokia 5800 now has use again.
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by BorrowCredit: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Low on cash and you need to make that urgent call, browse that trending news and pay that important bill, look no further than BorrowCredit. On BorrowCredit we offer your our automated airtime, data, electricity and Tv subscription services on credit and you only pay back later at an affordable interest rate.

We also offer affordable Airtime to Cash Swap services!

Register today @ www.borrowcredit.com.ng to enjoy our services today.

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by hiuser(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
it was supposed to be free browsing 50mb.. if it was me but..howbeit..-_-! it peaked @ 130mbps are you online?
Chapence:
MTN is up to something, I can feel it

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by hiuser(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:
Can it download?...I have subscription now and I always see that message every time I open my opera

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by hiuser(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
BorrowCredit:

Low on cash and you need to make that urgent call, browse that trending news and pay that important bill, look no further than BorrowCredit. On BorrowCredit we offer your our automated airtime, data, electricity and Tv subscription services on credit and you only pay back later at an affordable interest rate.

We also offer affordable Airtime to Cash Swap services!

Register today @ www.borrowcredit.com.ng to enjoy our services today.

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by KuteyiFolayinka: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2020
It works for me no need to follow manual. Backlinks
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by AutosBay(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2020
You can download with it
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by BorrowCredit: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
We are pleased to announce that BorrowCredit now offer Airtime To Cash Swap Service along with our Airtime, Data, Electricity and TV subscription service.

To enjoy our Airtime To Cash Swap Service, click on the link below to send your request.

Airtime To Cash Link-
https://form.jotform.com/193632149717060

All other services can be gotten via our web platform.

Thank you we got you covered!

Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by Soccerbrat(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please how do I deactivate this rubbish opera mtn nonsense , it is not allowing me to browse anymore
Re: Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing by BorrowCredit: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
To all our MTN subscribers, you can now enjoy our customized mtn special offer for your data top deals for as low as N300 for 1.5gb, N200 for 1gb, N20 for 75mb etc.

How to Request?
1. Register on www.borrowcredit.com.ng
(Kindly check your inbox or spam box for your password)

2. Kindly chat with us via our whatapp channel on 08039639490 to know your customised data deal from MTN.

3. You can then proceed to make your one time payment via our payback link on our website at just 3% interest charge i.e. you pay N515 for N500 data deal.
Note: Request Code for MTN Special Offer is BSO

4. Once payment is confirmed, you will get credited with your desired data deal.

Thank you for choosing BorrowCredit.

BorrowCredit Team

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Out O / Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? / Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.