Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Message To His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (458 Views)

Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by ridwanomooba: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
My Message to His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

Ishaq Abdulsalam

Governance comprises all of the processes of governing — whether undertaken by government of a state, by a market or by a network — over a social system (family, tribe, formal or informal organization, a territory or across territories) and whether through the laws, norms, power or language of an organized society. No doubt, governance has taken a new turn in Kwara, the act of readiness shown by the "New Sheriff" in charge of the state over the past seven months has positioned him in a strategic manner as someone who is ready to deliver the state from the sackles of its last Eight years.

Kwarans voted out the past administration when they lacked what is expected of a government, the Dynasty suffered political-fracture, a deadly stroke that broke the donkey spine. Kwara eventually had a power shift though I am yet to convince that it is a paradigm shift, of course it was an unchallenged and widely accepted defeat of all the evergreen Saraki Dynasty. What we can actually learn here is simply "Power belongs to God, and Him alone will always be the Mover and Shaker", — not a single human being can contest that with God.

Over the past months, series of dramas have been witnessed in the state, which can be categorized into two: The bad and the good drama. The good dramas come in handy for the masses that voted the new government in turn for social and economic development. The bad ones are witch-hunting of opposition — within and outside the party. The Logun's drama, the Senegalese S.A drama, the party loyalists drama and the latest Controversial Wizkid 50 million drama.

In all these dramas, Kwarans are still optimistic about the government, they all want the best for their state.

Being optimistic alone won't work, the state Governor should take charge, focus on governance that will elevate the state to good expected level of an average kwaran. Witch-hunting of Saraki or anybody whosoever won't complete the uncompleted projects abound the state and that won't start new projects, it will just contribute to politicking which will endanger our dearly needed governance.

The state should not leave in jeopardy for petty politics, revocation of late Saraki's property won't harness the state development but rather lead the state government to losing focus on the need for good governance and the same stroke used for Saraki would be employed at the poll in the next elections.

My message at this moment is not actually because of Bukola Saraki in particular especially if you have issues to settle with him politically, but I deem it necessary to come in because the issue is centered on the late Saraki which by record available his life and death must be honoured as an elder statesman who contributed immensely to the development of this state. It is an advice to go back on your decision by allowing the family members to have the claim of their late father's property.

Your Excellency Sir, have you forgot so soon that Gbemi Saraki is equally involved here or is she no longer member of your party who joined the struggle to fight her Brother? It would be an honour for her if you play politics with her brother and not with her father's property.
Re: My Message To His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by saintokwuluora(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
For the Sarakis water is thicker than blood.
Re: My Message To His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rasak is on the right track.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by highbee02: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
I stand with AA

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Congratulates Gov Ishaku, Hails Supreme Court Judgement / See How Nuhu Ribadu And Rasak Okoya Gathered Different Nigeria's Political Enemi / Photos: Osinbajo Attends 5th Airtel Touching Lives Initiatives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.