Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help (553 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help by funum(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good morning to anyone who come across this thread.
Well I don't know where to start from, but I just have to start from somewhere and I will make sure I go straight to the point.

Have been having this problem for long but I was shy to seek for help and now it seems am getting depressed because of this same problem, this problem Is ED (Erectal dysfunction) I can't keep my joystick up for long. Please I need a reliable drug or treatment which can solve this problem for me permanently.....
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help by successking401(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
funum:
Well I don't know where to start from, but I just have to start from somewhere and I will make sure I go straight to the point.

Have been having this problem for long but I was shy to seek for help and now it seems am getting depressed because of this same problem, this problem Is ED (Erectal dysfunction) I can't keep my joystick up for long. Please I need a reliable drug or treatment which can solve this problem for me permanently.....
shy man.Lols.... anyway whenever you are ready let's discuss further. you can call me. I have the solution for ED if you care. Strictly herbs

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help by Ejusni(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2019
Don't fall for scammers....I have a few questions for you.

*What's the size of your testicles?
*Have you had sex before?
*When did this erectile dysfunction start?
*Do you still have early morning erection?
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help by Partteen: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Will need to know your health status first
Are you on any medication for high blood pressure
Are you diabetic?
For answers ....lets chat on 08189699388
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help by Healthyway15: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2019
funum:

Hello... sorry about your condition

Erectile Dysfunction can be caused by stress and mental health concerns, or by physical health problems like heart disease, diabetes, obesity. previous surgery in the pelvic area etc. The first step in the proper treatment of ED is by checking for any underlying health condition that could cause it. If there is any, you get it treated first.

Erectile dysfunction can be worrisome and embarrassing, but it's very treatable. For consultation on our health services, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252.

Thank you!
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help by funum(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ejusni:
Don't fall for scammers....I have a few questions for you.

*What's the size of your testicles?
*Have you had sex before?
*When did this erectile dysfunction start?
*Do you still have early morning erection?
I don't really know the size of my testicles.
Yes I have had sex before
Since the first day I started having sex, the problem is a can't maintain it for long not that I don't have it at all, and sometimes before I penetrate I will just cum
And for the Early morning erection I only have it sometimes

Thank you
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help by frozen70(f): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
funum:
I don't really know the size of my testicles.
Yes I have had sex before
Since the first day I started having sex, the problem is a can't maintain it for long not that I don't have it at all, and sometimes before I penetrate I will just cum
And for the Early morning erection I only have it sometimes

Thank you

Stay away from sugar, minerals and sugary things and watch if there will be changes

(1) (Reply)

Man In China Dies After Testing Positive For Hantavirus / Are You Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction, Infertility, Low Libido And Sperm / WHO To Consider E-certificates For COVID-19 Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.