Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video (3566 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Custom Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi / Police Officers Break Ramadan Fasting Together (Photos) / Onoja's Death: Nigeria Custom Officers Going Beyond Their Mecuarntance - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by ZombieTERROR: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Simplyleo:

I hope you are aware this is not ipob forum. And you are also aware my comments are not for ipob. So whenever you come across my comment, I suggest you skip it and search for comments from your type with "what it takes to make sense".

I'm not skipping anything...
Just don't want to see any comment from you on this forum.... Just go away
Is it difficult for you to understand?...
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Simplyleo: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
ZombieTERROR:

[/s]
May be you think this is biafrasay forum, right? Create your forum and if you see me there, deactivate my acc.

2 Likes

Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by ZombieTERROR: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
May be you think this is biafrasay forum, right? Create your forum and if you see me there, deactivate my acc.

go away
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Simplyleo: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

go away
My comments are actually intended to be disgusting to ipob, are you also aware of that?

2 Likes

Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Eteka1(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2019
musicwriter:

Don't you think it would be a good idea if they could just stop people on the street and pull off dresses of people wearing okrika? I think it would be better that way. Isn't it?
Your opinion.
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by IgboSomalia: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Cos na your papa get Nairaland?

Simplyleo is doing fantastic job putting the fear of God in you Ipob savages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by IgboSomalia: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Beremx:
Na today Okrika clothes dey enter Nigeria through smuggling? Stop being ignorant

That's why a Customs crook like Atiku and his criminal wife the smuggler would never smell Presidency.

I know the only reason you support Atiku is because he pays you to. Anywhere you smell smuggling being mentioned on Nairaland, you always perch there like a housefly.
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

My comments are actually intended to be disgusting to ipob, are you also aware of that?
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Smoke55: 2:37am On Dec 30, 2019
youngest85:
Radio Biafra with poor English
Why not type it in igbo?
dumb Ass! You Should Concentrate More On The Massage Not The English.
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Jamesbally: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2019
myright:
As seen on Radio Biafra London group

The Igbos should relocate to Biafra to do their Business. If they must do their Business in Nigeria, they must not complain. There are laws in this country and our security forces must enforce them.

Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Jamesbally: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2019
youngest85:
Radio Biafra with poor English
Why not type it in igbo?

Kikikikikiki, they are all illiterates. Na these ones Nnamdi Kanu brainwashed. grin grin grin grin

Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Jamesbally: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2019
IgboSomalia:
The other day when they listed women in tech and Yorubas owned the list, I said it here that these other people only know Okrika business and how to sell peppersoup. They insulted hell out of me that day.

Now, you can see them crying over Okrika.

Okrika, beer parlour and peppersoup would form part of the IGR of Biafra.

The East is the real parasite Region in this country. They contribute nothing to the Economy except noise and propaganda. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by Beremx(f): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2019
IgboSomalia:

That's why a Customs crook like Atiku and his criminal wife the smuggler would never smell Presidency.

I know the only reason you support Atiku is because he pays you to. Anywhere you smell smuggling being mentioned on Nairaland, you always perch there like a housefly.
I wish he pays me for supporting him sef, I would have loved it. All the years I supported Buhari, I was never paid. If I was paid to support Atiku, I would have never supported Buhari in the first place. Do the math.

cool
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by theassassin1: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

The East is the real parasite Region in this country. They contribute nothing to the Economy except noise and propaganda. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by theassassin1: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

Kikikikikiki, they are all illiterates. Na these ones Nnamdi Kanu brainwashed. grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by theassassin1: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

The Igbos should relocate to Biafra to do their Business. If they must do their Business in Nigeria, they must not complain. There are laws in this country and our security forces must enforce them.
[/s]
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by nwamabo247(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Wetin Igbos do this people
Re: Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video by IgboSomalia: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2019
nwamabo247:
Wetin Igbos do this people

You are asking wetin smugglers do customs?

Is smuggling legal anywhere in the world?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Storm Aso Rock Called Buhari Lazy Man (video) / The bloody Gideon Orkar Led Coup Of 1990 / ESN Release More Photos And Video Of Their Child Soldier - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.