Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara (344 Views)

Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara by liltee123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
An operative of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) identified as Sani Yahaya has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 7-year-old girl in Zamfara State.

Yahaya who lured the little girl with fruits into a vacant house at Samaru area, Gusau where he was deployed as a security guard, was arrested by his colleagues after a complaint was lodged against him by the victim's family.

Recounting how the incident occurred, the father of the victim said the sad act was exposed after his daughter started crying bitterly in the house, attracting the attention of passersby.

He said;

“Our daughter was sent on an errand by her mother close to the house where the Yahaya was posted to.

“As she was passing along the road, he asked her to come into the house to collect fruits. That was how he got the girl and forcefully defiled her.”

NSCDC Spokesperson in the state, Mr Aminu Maru confirmed Yahaya's arrest and further disclosed that investigation is ongoing.

He said;

“The corps member is still in our custody. The father of the girl reported the case at the command’s headquarters through the Intelligence and Investigation Department, complaining against one of our staff members, Sani Yahaya on alleged rape.

“While investigating the issue, the suspect said he did not have the carnal knowledge of the girl, confirming, however, that he grabbed her into a room where he gave her two nuts of umbrella tree.”

Describing the sad act as an embarassment to the NSCDC, Maru disclosed that Yahaya will be arraigned in court if a doctor confirms that the girl was raped.

https://teevibesmedia.com/nscdc-official-arrested-for-allegedly-defiling-7-year-old-girl-in-zamfara/

Re: NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Guard room!!!
Re: NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara by highbee02: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol! pedophile.
Re: NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Northerners and underage girls.....WETIN!!!!!!!

Don't you know milfs too are sweet and they even have money and connection that would change your life inside and outside

angry angry angry angry
Re: NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara by StrongandMighty: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
I've said it before and will continue to say it with no remorse or whatsoever that 90% of men from Northern Nigeria are pedophiles.

I'm not saying this based on sentiment or assumptions, I'm saying it based on first hand information and what I've witnessed there overtime.
Re: NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara by Jabioro: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
This one kick my foot above the ground..I am still waiting on the air to see where I can possibly landed..Paodephile chief !
Re: NSCDC Official Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Zamfara by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
shocked

It's so unfortunate that since the beginning of this year to the end no good news has come from north.
Once u hear news headline like d one bellow u don't one to tell u d region involved �Boko haram killing
Herdsmen killing
Islamic fanaticism
Gandollar stalking of dollars
Early child/forceful marriage
Certificate forgery
Excess jumbo payment to ex governors
Armed Robbery/Kidnapping at Kaduna-Abuja road
Killing of Christians
Wife killing the husband
Excess child bearing
Outbreak of deadly disease at Yankari nd it's environ
Pedophile
Etc
Fear north

(1) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Stealing Two Bottles Of Holy Communion Wine, Soaps / JUST IN: Iran Says It "Mistakenly" Shot Down Airplane That Killed 176 People / Police Officers Flog Lady For Violating Lockdown Order In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.