Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Married With Kids And Jobless, Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Married With Kids And Jobless, Please Help! (734 Views)

Hungry And Jobless / Broke And Jobless? Here Are Top Lucrative Skills You Can Learn Online And Earn F / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married With Kids And Jobless, Please Help! by phillippians(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Email: ebohphilipe@gmail.com
color=#000000][/color]
Re: Married With Kids And Jobless, Please Help! by APOPTOSIS: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
phillippians:
My names are Eboh Philip Esongharomon. A graduate of Microbiology (BS.c), Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, edo state where I come from. Married with kids but currently in search of a job. I don't want to go into internet fraud as advised by friends because I believe there's dignity in labour. Please kindhearted nairalanders help a brother.
I have worked in several hospital laboratories as Lab technician, worked in hotels and fast food restaurant in the past also. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Email: ebohphilipe@gmail.com
Tel: 08100254826
color=#000000][/color]
U are asking for HELP and at the same THREATENING NIGERIANS with Internet Fraud.
Who does Such..?
U should be putting up IDEAS and STUFFS u can offer..rather than starting with such threats and how your FRIENDS are compelling you.

SO, U Keep YAHOO BOYS as Friends..?
Please go and start up a Church BUSINESS, that's what most people are good at.

What's all these..?
Re: Married With Kids And Jobless, Please Help! by Stanweezy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Contact Ostraco Nigeria Limited for your Solar Installation
Re: Married With Kids And Jobless, Please Help! by phillippians(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

U are asking for HELP and at the same THREATENING NIGERIANS with Internet Fraud.
Who does Such..?
U should be putting up IDEAS and STUFFS u can offer..rather than starting with such threats and how your FRIENDS are compelling you.

SO, U Keep YAHOO BOYS as Friends..?
Please go and start up a Church BUSINESS, that's what most people are good at.

What's all these..?

Lol... Lucrative yahoo yahoo is focused on foreigners not Nigerians.
It's obvious you have nothing to contribute here sir, please go to romance section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Interview / Investment Consultant / VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.