Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman (26304 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Asks Buhari To Appoint Him Special Adviser On Petroleum / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by CaptainMeks: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Alhaji Buba Galadima, a former spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council has called on the Federal Government to appoint him as the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Galadima, a former National Secretary of the defunct Congress for Progressives Change (CPC) said he will not require any funding from the federal government to conduct elections in the country.

While accusing the current INEC leadership of bias, Galadima said INEC in connivance with security agencies contributed to the defeat of the PDP in the 2019 general elections.

“We don’t need the government to fund INEC at all because we can request donor agencies that will bring materials and pay election officials so that we can have an independent election”.

“If they can’t do that, let them appoint me chairman of INEC, I will get funding for INEC. I don’t need one kobo from the federal government of Nigeria. We don’t need any security person; either police or military to look after our elections” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/appoint-me-inec-chairman-buba-galadima-urges-buhari/

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by CaptainMeks: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what this Buba Galadima is smoking or sniffing because this guy is not normal at all grin

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by 9jii(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
@ guy above its Atiku's Dollars.

There are so many crazy people with so many crazy ideas in this country. May b next election we should try Crazy, may be that's what we need all along.

But Galadima crazy is not crazy enough on this one.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by LUGBE: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Funny grandpa grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Kentrolevels: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:
Can someone tell me what this Buba Galadima is smoking or sniffing because this guy is not normal at all grin
[/s]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Now I know this man is a clown
No wonder Atiku lost

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
If you don't want government to be funding INEC and you no longer want the commision to be lucrative again why are you vying for the seat? Don't tell me its in the best interest of Nigerians, because to politicians party affilations and family comes first before the interest of common Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by YungMillionaire: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin so you want to head INEC because your party lost? Does this man have brains? grin

So these are the people leading Nigeria's opposition party? No wonder any state with PDP is more likely to be a mess than not.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by bamasite2: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Na waa....

Truly, many are mad, but few are roaming grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by philip0906(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol...mad man

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by joelbooks: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Buba the comedian
You can now see their true colours. All Atikulated Hypocrites from Ayo Adebanjo to Obj to Mathew Kukah, now the talkative

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by NGpatriot: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
This fool is high on tramadol. grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by kolafolabi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
He must be joking I think

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by festacman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Buba Galadima is trying his luck to see if he could make Atiku Abubakar the President of Nigeria through the backdoor.

If na jazz kole werk undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Quality20(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:
just normal stuff. Do u wanna taste?

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by RichBoy247: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mental imbalance is setting in. After losing the Presidential poll for Atikuchukwu in his(Galadima) by 3 votes to 750, hallucinations and neuro psychiatric disorders now sets it.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Quality20(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:
just normal stuff o. Do u wanna taste it?
Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by moshino(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Explain why you say he's not normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by abelasia: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
ojoro cancel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Powersurge: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
The 1999 Constitution needs TOTAL overhaul. For one, we need independent candidacy to be incorporated into the Constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by omoadeleye(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
So that he can always work in favour of his master..

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Kentrolevels: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:
Mental imbalance is setting in
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Kentrolevels: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:
This fool is high on tramadol. grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by naijazee2: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmmm okay oooo shocked shocked
Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
I trust bubu grin
Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Gulappa: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oboi.. This man is serious.����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Lamasta(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Galadima the comedian grin

4 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tramadol at work

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by nairalee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
I think it's actually possible. If they negotiate with corporations and companies to fund the elections while the INEC advertises the company on their ballot boxes and adverts it may work.

However the guy is not wise. How can u be begging buhari to give u INEC Chairman and at the same time blaming INEC for making PDP lose? You think Buhari is mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by Neoteny(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

He's hovering in-between senility and desperation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Urges Buhari To Appoint Him INEC Chairman by rhymestech: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
This man is definitely on something. I only blame the less busy journalist interviewing him as most of what he speaks has no facts in it but what he cooks up from his mind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders IG Arrest For Contempt / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.