Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Should I Go For (2610 Views)

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For / Which Of These 4 Phones Should I Buy? / Which Of These Phones Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by boysco: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
which is better in terms of picture quality and others between infinix hot 8, spark 4 and umidigi A5 pro.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Flytime: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
boysco:
which is better in terms of picture quality and others between infinix hot 8, spark 4 and umidigi A5 pro.
the spark 4 takes the best picture out of them although it's not the best choice.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by AmosAkins: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
boysco:

Hot8 specifically 4GB ram version
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by ikennamadu1(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
People Dey run from tecno... U ma dey enter am.... Enjoy tecno rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Naijaarchive(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Am strongly behind the A5 Pro...
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Naijaarchive:
Am strongly behind the A5 Pro...

Same here

And A5pro is way cheaper

U may think the camera of spark4 is better give it a little time u will kw wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Naijaarchive(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Same here

And A5pro is way cheaper

U may think the camera of spark4 is better give it a little time u will kw wat I mean

Tecno ram and ROM is scam...
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Amstupid(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Itel
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Teeboy2300(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Better processor, build, stock android, good long lasting camera, relatively cheaper and packs a better ram are the reasons you should go for the umidigi A5 pro
None of the other phone comes close... oh and I forgot the 1080p screen
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Jollof123: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
boysco:

Non
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Olugbenga1234: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
None of the above
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Astboyfriend11: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
hot 8
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Tecno ram and ROM is scam...
The rom are not scam but they ram after some times it will get slower no mater how u format it bro same lags mind u infinix included..
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Naijaarchive(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

The ram are not scam but they rom after some times it will get slower no mater how u format it bro same lags mind u infinix included..

I consider both infinix and tecno the same... Most people i know using tecno/infinix complain of memory issues...
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Naijaarchive:

I consider both infinix and tecno the same... Most people i know using tecno/infinix complain of memory issues...
grin grin yes dey do complain of memory issues but stil the Rom remains the same..is just like having a 16gb rom.. U will get around 10gb usage
Most of my customers complain they they don't have much videos or much music and the rest and even few apps but still u will b seeing low storage icon..
Only Facebook,chrome, play store will finish that 10gb

So my advice for 2020
Minimum storage should be 32gb
Except u want to be cleaning data storage all the time

Cheers happy new year���
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Naijaarchive(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

grin grin yes dey do complain of memory issues but stil the Rom remains the same..is just like having a 16gb rom.. U will get around 10gb usage
Most of my customers complain they they don't have much videos or much music and the rest and even few apps but still u will b seeing low storage icon..

So my advice for 2020

Cheers happy new year���

grin grin let's hope tecno hear this... One reason I stop advertising their products...

Same to you bro
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Goldyyy: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2020
I've seen pictures taken with the Spark4 and they were really sharp
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Goldyyy:
I've seen pictures taken with the Spark4 and they were really sharp
U mean saturated pics undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
boysco:

Let me give you a fairly used Samsung Galaxy J7Pro at giveaway price. Hit me up if interested
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sureinfo: 2:10am On Jan 03, 2020
boysco:
the spark 4 is the real deal, has a good battery and storage too
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sureinfo: 2:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Flytime:
the spark 4 takes the best picture out of them although it's not the best choice.
why isn't the spark 4 the best choice? He wants a phone with the best picture quality and you just confirmed that the spark 4 has the beta camera

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sureinfo: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

So my advice for 2020

Cheers happy new year���
very true, but you also have to understand that the lack of space isn't always from the phone, apps like chrome usually have a way of sapping much space from any device
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by bravesoul247(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Go for spark 4
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
sureinfo:
very true, but you also have to understand that the lack of space isn't always from the phone, apps like chrome usually have a way of sapping much space from any device

Yes very true... But if are a heavy user of smart phones stay away from 16gb phone, hence u will clear data all the days of your life grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Blastedholligan: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
All are good, just depends on what exactly you want. Personal, I'll go for spark 4
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Straightlyne(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Get direct London used Samsung and iPhones for as low as 50k

https://www.instagram.com/Straightlynegadgets
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Mohbola(f): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Spark 4

(1) (Reply)

3g In Nigeria / List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season / The Android App Every Android User Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.