Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant (54584 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them / Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2019
drakeli:

I lost my debit card inside Walmart. An oyinbo boy that saw it and was very sure it belonged to me ran up to me and gave it to me. I thanked him.

I lost the same card inside Wholefood Market with oyinbo shoppers. I went to their customer care desk to tell them I lost my card inside their store. Lo and behold! The customer care handed me my card.

However, I went to shop in a Nigerian African market store. Where no oyinbo people dey. I lost my card right inside the store and I never found it. I asked the register. Nobody reported any lost but found card.

The moral of the story. Don’t expect to find your lost valuables in an environment with majority black people and worse Nigerians. At least for the most part.

Racist human being cry

1 Like

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by lucky4west: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2019
wow hope i ever get to this level of honesty...with the end year celebrations and all that men...e go hard to return that kind money when the owner no even know about.
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by luluosas(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Your immaturity will send you to the early grave if you don't change
iCauseTrouble:

Your dad will wait in vain
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Trybes(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Sunofgod:
If na naija....... a completely different story!
That is NOT true. People have returned money back to the owners in Nigeria even at MMIA Lagos.

1 Like

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Bahddo(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Froshloaded:
If it was a Nigerian Man The owner should just forget the money
there are honest Nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Daviddson(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

No sir, I'm simplyleo.

I was using liondeleo, but I lost the logging details of the acc, so I created this.
And omenka, progressive01, om...lives,etc.
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by iCauseTrouble: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2019
luluosas:
Your immaturity will send you to the early grave if you don't change
It will send your whole family to grave first..... Wehrey
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by luluosas(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2019
I see you dying young because you are a stubborn fly hurrying to follow the corpse to the grave. I pray that God will forgive your stupidity
iCauseTrouble:

It will send your whole family to grave first..... Wehrey
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Flotee: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
This Kind of Post always come with mixed reactions and also spark up Controversy from People. Frankly Speaking, only 2 out of 10 can display their level of Honesty in this case. I hear people saying" This cannot happen in Naija" The Country is so Hard that even a multi millionaire may see that kind of money and will never return it let alone the ones struggling to survive. following the believe that you will reap where you didn't sow, many will see it as an answer to their Prayers. The truth is that, it has been predestined that they wouldn't lose their money and that's why the Dude returned the money. That doesn't mean anyone cannot take the money away. There are lotta Dishonest people in Other parts of the World. Stop Painting Nigerians as if they're the only country with Dishonest people. God Bless Naija. smiley
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Froshloaded: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bahddo:
there are honest Nigerians too.
Okay
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Denique(f): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
oluwatosink:
Good one..
It is good to be honest. If na me sef I go return the money back

No, you won't. The meme gave you away grin
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by drakeli: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Fastestmanalive:

Racist human being cry

Why would you call me racist? Because I said the practical truth. By the way, I’m a Nigerian. I’m not white. White people in my dealings with them are more honest than Nigerians. They have no secrets. They would tell you about personal stuff going on in their private life. Even to my own amazement. Especially things that we Nigerians tend to hide from one another. Even things I cannot even share with people about myself.
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Mcdubai: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
That's 7.1m thrown into trash. Well ds it can hpn in 9ja Sha....
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by iCauseTrouble: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
luluosas:
I see you dying young because you are a stubborn fly hurrying to follow the corpse to the grave. I pray that God will forgive your stupidity
I SEE YOU DYING SOON
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Legendguru: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by luluosas(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
I shall not die, but live in the land of the living to affect the world for the glory of Jesus Christ my LORD.
iCauseTrouble:

I SEE YOU DYING SOON
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
drakeli:

Why would you call me racist? Because I said the practical truth. By the way, I’m a Nigerian. I’m not white. White people in my dealings with them are more honest than Nigerians. They have no secrets. They would tell you about personal stuff going on in their private life. Even to my own amazement. Especially things that we Nigerians tend to hide from one another. Even things I cannot even share with people about myself.

No it's not you can't just say that most Yahoo boys are yorubas now that's tribalistic

And btw who even mentioned whites
angry
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2020
richmanrichard:
teacher

Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.