Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ex-man Utd & Everton Boss David Moyes Replaces Pellegrini At West Ham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-man Utd & Everton Boss David Moyes Replaces Pellegrini At West Ham (222 Views)

David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma / Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi / Covid-19: David Moyes, Issa Diop & Josh Cullen Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-man Utd & Everton Boss David Moyes Replaces Pellegrini At West Ham by odun360(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
David Moyes has been appointed as West Ham manager.

The Socttish is expected to return to the West London side for a second spell.

According to report gathered, 56-year-old Scot has signed an 18-month deal and will take charge of the New Year's Day home game against Bournemouth at London Stadium.

He replaces Manuel Pellegrini, who was sacked after Saturday's 2-1 home defeat by a much-changed Leicester side.

"I feel like I've got unfinished business," said Moyes, who led the Hammers to Premier League safety in a seven-month spell from November 2017.

Recall that Moyes took over from Slaven Bilic two years ago, but he left at the end of the season as the east London club decided to hire former Manchester City manager Pellegrini.

The Chilean boss led the Hammers to a 10th-place finish last season, was sacked following their fourth straight home defeat on Saturday.

"I'm feeling very proud that I'm back here at West Ham, but more importantly I'll be looking to see what I can do, what I can make improvements to and how we can get some wins with the players," Moyes said.

"I do believe that the squad of players I've got here is a better squad of players than when I took over before, so I am looking forward to working with them.

"I think there's got to be a short-term goal for us just now to get the wins to get us away from the wrong end of the league and what we're going to do over the next six months, then what we're going to do over the next period as well. The start is really focusing on the immediate games."

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/ex-man-utd-everton-boss-david-moyes.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ex-man Utd & Everton Boss David Moyes Replaces Pellegrini At West Ham by spy24(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Some clubs sha . you wonder whether they want to move forward
Moyes of all coaches
Re: Ex-man Utd & Everton Boss David Moyes Replaces Pellegrini At West Ham by majamajic(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
from frying pan to fire

(1) (Reply)

Why NFF And LMC Can’t Attract Sponsorship Deals – Sunday Dare / English Premier League Congestion: Teams Count Christmas Loses / Italian Serie A, 14 January 2020(GMT +8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.