Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees (545 Views)

Isyaku Naziru Rabiu, Resigns From Board Of BUA Foods PLC / Why We Sealed  off Banks, Others - Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue / Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by gifted2020(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
We are currently at the verge of registering our organisation as an NGO under CAC. Meanwhile, we are 4 already in number, and we need two more or just a member to be among our board. The organisation is an NGO that is upcoming and the purpose of the NGO centres around resolving conflicts sorrounding the entire Nigerian populace. Our proposal has been sent out already to channels TV and AIT Abuja about 3 weeks ago. We want to formally register the initiatives we have under the umbrella of NGO where we can now operate fully without fear of intimidation and harrassment.Thanks...
Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by chiefolododo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
What are yours aims and objectives? What do you stand for?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by gifted2020(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Good morning, thanks for showing interest in the subject matter. However, if you want to know more about it, then feel free to reach me via my signature. We have a group already where you will get all the information you so desire. We cannot outline all the aims and objectives here for likely fear of plagiarism. Thanks
chiefolododo:
What are yours aims and objectives? What do you stand for?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Scale Cattle & Poultry Feed Manufacturing Business / Beware Of Dis Scammer / Decorative Paint Production And Colour Mixing 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.