Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Sad Truth Why Flavour Nabania & Chidinma Ekile Can Never GET MARRIED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sad Truth Why Flavour Nabania & Chidinma Ekile Can Never GET MARRIED (1345 Views)

Semah G Weifur & His Father Flavour Nabania Won Their Award Together / Luxury House And Cars Of Flavour Nabania (photos) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Truth Why Flavour Nabania & Chidinma Ekile Can Never GET MARRIED by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidedu Okoli, famously known as Flavour Nabania, is one of Africa's most famous artist of all time. The highlife singer and his long-time Best friend, Chidimma Kedike has sparked romance rumours once again, after dropping a whole new album filled with love songs.

The speculation about Flavour and Chidinma's romance started as far back as 2013, a few years after the Imo state beauty won Project fame, at the age of 18 in 2010. Becoming the star of the moment, Chidinma began to collaborate with other artists, but her connection with Flavour became much stronger, thanks to their intense passion and connection to music. Ololufe, their first collaboration currently has over 34 million views on youtube as of December 2019.

PRESS PLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUOcQ5G3tw

(1) (Reply)

Actress Efiaodo Makes Men ‘collide’ On The Street With Her Dress / “my Younger Sister Dresses Better Than Me”- DJ Cuppy Tells Fans / See 2 Yoruba Actresses Pasuma Wonder Dated And Dumped And This Happened...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.