Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,466 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge (762 Views)

If You Are A Uber Partner In Ilorin, Please Share Your Experience Here / Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips / How Many Bitcoins Can I Buy With $100? Experts Please Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by Murphy870(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Can I invest 150-200k on bitcoin will that be enough to make some gains for a start ? I’m planning to do it January but I don’t know if that amount would be good enough to start with.
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by lyriclekidd(m): 2:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Yes it would be enough. You just have to learn to have patience, cos you might not make profit immediately. But gradually you would.
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:55am On Dec 30, 2019
U can lose all that money within days or gain reasonable amt on it. It all depends on what u wanna do and what u know.

Before u invest #1 in bitcoin, pls take time to study and learn the trade, it's a river full of sharks. Ask urs if u wanna do crypto trading, forex trading or just buying low and selling higher.
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by chris2h(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Understand what's to come. The next bitcoin halving is coming in the next 130 days...
Prices may spike due to fewer rewards offered to miners. Adoption rates haven't improved significantly. If you want to trade, then its a totally different matter entirely. You have to study how to trade financial markets FIRST.
Figure out how to earn digital assets FIRST. If you have a skill that is worth it to the digital community, you will earn without having to invest that money. The best strategy in the crypto space is called HODL (long term holding often in a year or two then the real gains come in)...
Meanwhile, the best economy is NOW in Nigeria!!
Look for the "five naira" businesses and put your money, time and sweat there.
Even it is to buy vegetables, wash and process them and sell from to your friends and neighbors! (package them after washing and sell by the KG).
You have a HOT market there...

I hope that helps...

Christopher Haruna Hamman,
Superstar Content Developer,
Strategy Demigod,
Standup Guy,

1 Like

Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by Damony: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please Gurus in the House, between trading and investing of bitcoin, which is more lucrative and less risky ?

Though I'm going a Crypto-training, my mentor told me I could make good sum of money with a #100,000 capital. How true is that?
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by nereiskc(m): 5:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by Damony: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
nereiskc:
Trading Cryptos by yourself is the safest way to be sure that you are in charge of your funds but the big problem now is to know when to buy at low price and sell at highs, what to buy or what to HODL.
Am willing to share my tips with anyone who is willing to learn. The Technical and fundamentals of crypto trades.

Whtsapp: 08037389825

Please Sir, permit me to Dm you on whatsapp
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by Blanc8(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Damony:
Please Gurus in the House, between trading and investing of bitcoin, which is more lucrative and less risky ?

Though I'm going a Crypto-training, my mentor told me I could make good sum of money with a #100,000 capital. How true is that?

Btc is not a get rich quick scheme, but you surely can make a living if you play it safe
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by Blanc8(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Murphy870:
Can I invest 150-200k on bitcoin will that be enough to make some gains for a start ? I’m planning to do it January but I don’t know if that amount would be good enough to start with.
Its good... Go ahead
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by staga: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Someone is about to be parted from his money. It is too early in 2020 for this naaa.
Re: BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge by nereiskc(m): 3:36am On Jun 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES Only!raise #5,000 For Capital, Andmake #60,000 Monthly / Promote Your Business To Millions Of Prospective Clients Online Via Opera Platfo / Get The Online The Perfect & Affordable Cacao Lip Balm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.