Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent (40986 Views)

DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Iwanttoto: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2019
post=85339149:

2nd day running.....

How is your baby bat?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by NaMeAboki: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
So they expect Buhari to order the arrest/prosecution of his own minister on mere newspaper (Guardian) allegation alone; what has happened to due process; how do they know that the accused minister is not already under investigation or do they expect every case under investigation to be on the pages of their newspaper? - so that the same ppl now complaining would later come back and accuse the govt of staging media trial.
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Mentorkaryhm(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2019
"Abacha loot’ estimated by Transparency International to be at least $5 billion, out of which $3 billion has been recovered". Now i know why his son said he can't b poor as dangote 20yrs ago. And our 'amiable' president said abacha never looted. There is God oooo
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Paperwhite(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Believe Buhari fighting corruption and add to your stupidity.
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by theassassin1: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85338447:
.....says a supporter of criminals and fraudsters.
SMH!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2019
Ayobami7:
无聊的

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by xelly: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2019
We wait for line of raps like "This can never happen under Buhari. It was GEJ that approved it. If not for Buhari's nature of fighting corruption, this won't be in the public space." Nyan yan yan yan

Sai Buhari till Nigeria will have nothing in its account.
Idiots everywhere. Someone loot such amount and you apply to borrow money.

Saint Buhari is worst than Abacha. In fact, Abacha is a learner where Buhari is.
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Princedapace(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
As long as una never ready to protest, Nigerian leaders will continue to use the future of this country play football.

As it stands, Nigeria is finished. Buhari brought in another level of corruption. He has taught other leaders how to add extreme tribalism to corruption. The man has even turned our public institutions into Pro govt institutions ��
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2019
This news belongs to the thrash bin at most. Something that happened 50 years ago is making news 2019. Buhari can as well investigate corruotion under Lord Lugard. Ndi ara
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Where's the ZOMBIE -in-CHIEF .

Come and disgrace your generation defending this disaster of a government.

I have said it and I say it again, corruption fighting in this administration is a ruse, when this regime ends, we will see that corruption has become official in this regime.

What happened to Babachir Lawal case? The man is living large, enjoying his loot.
LMAO... never shows up on threads like these and trust me he will ignore. When he can't defend his paymastershe he tows the path of ignorance. But I like him though. He's making money from supporting this government. So if it puts food on his table who are we to complain? Even pdp has its own useless and blind supporters...all of them do...

What about the $25M dollars contract scam Ibe kaichukwu mentioned? Till date nothing was done about it.
Who owns the money found in Ikoyi house ?
A president that claims it is fighting corruption approved #37B for renovation of the National Assembly complex.

These administration reeks of looting all round, unfortunately their e-diots come here daily to disturb the peace of the Cyber space with heir anti corruption stance.

They can only fool their paid miscrants and not sensible and patriotic Nigerians.
Kwaraption phiter indeed.
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by xelly: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Abagworo:
This news belongs to the thrash bin at most. Something that happened 50 years ago is making news 2019. Buhari can as well investigate corruotion under Lord Lugard. Ndi ara

You won't disappoint. More pls.

Last I checked, Orji Uzor Kalu is still in Kuje.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2019
nwamabo247:
I belong to no body and I belong to every body is that statement still valid
Correction
I belong to nobody who looted before me and I belong everybody who loots after me
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2019
clarocuzioo:

You won't call out your daddy that is suprietending the massive corruption and looting ongoing in this administration?

Shame on all you hypocrites, we will not allow you people run our country down through massive looting.
you have balls o...lol...so finally you respond to threads like this? You still haven't told us why Buhari has kept mum over this issue...after a report indicting he thief has been published

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2019
yahoo yahoo government
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by RaptorX: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Abagworo:
How could it have happened 50 years ago when the story said he diverted out of the returned Abacha's loot.
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Hypocrit: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Everybody with Abacha then benefited from the loot including Buhari. Little by little everything will be exposed.
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Effico5real(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2019
nochillatalll:

Guy get a life and stop behaving like a kiddo.

Life doesn't end on nairaland.

Go and get a real job and be something for your family to be proud of!
I swear, I hate the guy ehn. E even got me banned.
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Effico5real:
I swear, I hate the guy ehn. E even got me banned.

He doesn't have work
He reported me yesterday sef

I won't stop until sense is installed
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by qleap2all(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/buhari-silent-as-defence-minister-is-named-in-550000-fund-diversion/

Who are the many Nigerians? Definitely not the majority in the rural areas nor those offline!
Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by freeze001(f): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Really? Of all the idiots to mention it is Magu and EFCC? Through whom is Buhari practicing his selective corruption fight? Is it not through the same Magu? Has he acted on the petition against Tinubu? But see how quickly he swooped on Air Peace Boss just to embarrass him by seizing his passport yet nothing concrete to show. Where is the grass cutting thief since his arraignment? What has happened with Maina? Hypocrisy will get the best of you very soon. NHIS boss nko? But this dirty government has quickly ordered CAC Registrar-General to step down through the Code of Conduct Tribunal...

post=85338118:
EFCC over to you guys.

Keep up the good job Mr Magu.

We believe and trust you to do justice to all matters of corruption in our nation.

Nigeria must be great again.

All looters must perish after we collect back our yams from their throat......

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by dam4sam: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2019
crownwealth:
Major General M. Buharin is supervising the highest corruption ever in Nigeria political landscape.

Posterity will surely not be kind to his highest attitude of “Holier-than-thou”.

Corruption in Nigeria have now been more institutionalized and integrated into our governance, no thanks to the failed Major General with highest level of cluelessness of modern day governance.

You guys should ask Major General Buharin to account for all the billions of dollars released to fight Boko Haram since 2015.

Similarly, Buratai was part of those supervising procurement of military hardwares during GEJ’s time and was accused of massive corruption, including buying choice properties in Dubai. Yet, Major General Buharin could not prosecute him. Why?

So, Buharin’s fight against kworuption is indeed a hoax and nothing but smoke screen.

Buharin, fantastically kworupt President in Nigeria history!

Buhari is a real disappointment!
he has locked up Dasuki, on the basis of corruption, for the past four years but allows other looters to roam freely.
The war against Boko haram has become a conduit of massive corruption, supervised by Major General Buhari.
Like has been noted, no previous President of Nigeria has been thi sopenly CLANISH, like this tyrant called Buhari.

It is very unfortunate that Nigerians got SCAMMED, into thinking he has changed from his behaviour as far back as 1984, a regional, clanish tribalistic tyrant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by freeze001(f): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2019
But Jonathan did not deserve this level of consideration to be discreet with investigating and dealing with his appointees abi? You people are funny! The same thing you criticized one person over is what you condone in another. Hypocrisy is a sin!

miclil:
Just put yourself in PMB shoe, a direct minister under you is being found of corruption... The matter has to be treated with total discretion from the public if not he will lose face. Govern a country is not as easy as many people think, a anything he said will be use against him so he has to be very careful ***

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by Xfemt(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2019
mynd44 bbdeadmeatgrill yarimo madridguy afame sarrki
were re u chief zombies if u ignor dis post thunder were at thou

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent by slowice(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2019
When it's all over Nigerians we be amazed by the rate of corruption in bubu's government. E go worse pass wetin them accuse gej of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.