Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Causes Waist And Bone Pains - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Causes Waist And Bone Pains (245 Views)

Bone Setting And Bone Dislocation Massage Therapy In Lagos Nigeria / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / See The Rev. Sisters That Smokes Weed And Also Sells It To Ease Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Waist And Bone Pains by Ubongdemaga: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Gud morning house . Please i've been having severe waist pain for over 5 years now and if i play football it becomes worst. And the pains will migrate to my legs and will b having pains on my legs that i may not be able to walk a long distance. If the pains so serious i will bend down like trying to pick something on the ground and it will relieve the waist pains for some minutes but later will come again.
Re: What Causes Waist And Bone Pains by healthserve(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Na wa o. Why did you keep this for five years. You're not taking your life serious one single bit. What would it cost you to visit a hospital or lab for xray... For expert diagnosis. Why do you guys keep thinking proposer medical check is a luxury?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Many Escaped Death With No Casualties As A Commercial Bus Tumbled On The 3rd Mai / Pope Francis Reacts As Lady Grabs His Hand And Yanks Him (video) / US Congress To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.