Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea (417 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea by mmb(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, on Sunday accepted his fate over Arsenal’s loss to Chelsea in Sunday’s EPL match.

“In the words of Timaya, I can’t kill myself”, he tweeted.

Mustapha, Atiku’s son had mocked him after the outcome of the keenly contested game.

In the first half, the Wazirin Adamawa hailed Arsenal after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang opened scoring in the 13th minute.

Atiku tweeted: “Great goal, Aubameyang”.

But in the second half, Chelsea came back in style with two goals in five minutes from Jorghinho and Tammy Abraham.

The Blues won the match 2 – 1 to the delight of their supporters, spoiling the day for Gunners’ fans.

Replying to the earlier tweet by his father, Mustapha tweeted: “Daddy, how market”.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/29/epl-i-cant-kill-myself-atiku-reacts-to-arsenals-loss-to-chelsea/

1 Like

Re: EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea by itsme01: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2019
no be today Atiku don dey lose na
Re: EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Buhari the anti social herdsman dont even known what football is not to talk of clubs.. what he knows is how many cows he have
Re: EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea by theassassin1: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
no be today Atiku don dey lose na
[/s]

1 Like

Re: EPL: I Can’t Kill Myself – Atiku Reacts To Arsenal’s Loss To Chelsea by Gandollaar(f): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Buhari the anti social herdsman dont even known what football is not to talk of clubs.. what he knows is how many cows he have
Does he read? He watches AM Hausa round the clock.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki Makes Revelations On APC Crisis, Fights With Oshiomhol / Who Is Afraid Of Suleiman Bogoro's Sterling Performance? / Why Do Nigerians Care More About Election Than Governance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.