Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Compact Device: Voopoo Vinci X Kit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Compact Device: Voopoo Vinci X Kit (348 Views)

Compact-size Device: Voopoo V.THRU Pro Pod Kit / Refresh Your Previous Vaping Experience: VOOPOO VINCI X Kit / GENE.AI Chip Device: Voopoo Vinci Mod Pod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compact Device: Voopoo Vinci X Kit by voopoo: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2019
The VooPoo Vinci X vape kit is a refillable mod pod kit that offers users an increased battery life and a high, 70W output. Powered by a 18650 vape battery (sold separately) it utilises the intelligent Gene.AI chipset which features coil recognition technology. The benefit of refillable pod kits like this is that you can pair your favourite e-liquid with them, while the multiple coil options give you a choice between large and small vapour production.

Despite utilising a removable battery, the Vinci x is still very compact. A full-colour screen clearly displays information including battery life and wattage level. A special feature of the Gene. AI chipset is that it will recognise exactly what coil you're using, setting a compatible wattage - this is a bonus for new vapers who may not be familiar with picking a wattage based on coil resistance. There’s also the option of an adjustable wattage between 5 - 70W, to allow the more experienced vaper to find their ideal level of cloud production.

Overall, the Vinci X kit has something to offer for both new and experienced vapers, thanks to its intelligent chipset, choice of coils and controllable vapour flow.
Re: Compact Device: Voopoo Vinci X Kit by Cherrish154(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yes, a good enough option for beginners. But for more advanced users, there are other brands of this product. FREEMAX, HELLVAPE, and others.
Re: Compact Device: Voopoo Vinci X Kit by 8Djukerallish88: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cherrish154:
Yes, a good enough option for beginners. But for more advanced users, there are other brands of this product. FREEMAX, HELLVAPE, and others.
Just this type of products and these companies are available here - https://vawoo.co.uk/weekly-sale/ . And everything is very conveniently distributed and a full description will tell you about all the advantages and disadvantages if there are any. It will be useful not only for beginners but also for advanced users.
Re: Compact Device: Voopoo Vinci X Kit by KATESTNL296: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Great stuff guys! I bought my voopoo vinci kit here: https://vawoo.co.uk/kits/pod-style-kits/voopoo-vinci-mod-pod-kit/ for about 20GBP, super deal I must say!

(1) (Reply)

Snails For Sale In Different Sizes. Contact Mab Farm / My Avocado Pear Tree Dried Up Why? / I Need A Young Graduate Like Me That We Can Partner Together To Own A Farm .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.