Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account (3104 Views)

Hadiza Bala-usman: FG Investigates Fresh N3.6bn, $150m Non-remittances By NPA / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by ifeanyihamilton(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Fresh allegations of financial and reputational crisis have hit the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) following reports linking a serving Brigadier- General of the Nigerian Army, Brig-Gen Charles Nengite to alleged wire-transfer of about N3.6bn ($11.6m) to his wife’s account in the United States. Intelligence reports detailing $11.6m as the amount in question which was reportedly found in Mrs Nengite’s US private account have been reportedly dispatched to the Presidency .

Read more: https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2019/12/30/nddc-how-general-nengite-allegedly-wired-n3-6bn-into-wifes-us-account/

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by TUANKU(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Should we blame the tyrant from daura for this one too?

4 Likes

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2019
The guy is brilliant I heard. Sad for the ND.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2019
TUANKU:
Are you going kolo because of Buhari? Is what you should be asking.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2019
TUANKU:
Oh yes! The guy is bad news.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oh yes! The guy is bad news.
To his haters and we pray it get worse to them by the day. Until they loose their $hit and jump into the nearest transformer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Cosmatikka: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Ok
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by aolawale025: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Well the law should take its course
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

To his haters and we pray it get worse to them by the day. Until they loose their $hit and jump into the nearest transformer.
Buhari himself has no other known achievement outside Political office aside hate, bigotry and intolerance.

If hate kills him today, it's a long time coming.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:
The guy is brilliant I heard. Sad for the ND.
Oga, forget those soldiers o. If you know what they do in ND where they are on duty, you will marvel.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by ZombieTERROR: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2019
TUANKU:

Who else is dispersing the funds.....
Buhari has nothing to offer
Corruption galore everywhere
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oga, forget those soldiers o. If you know what they do in ND where they are on duty, you will marvel.
Hope he ll pay now

1 Like

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by ZombieTERROR: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Nö sane human being will support a tyrant...
A tribalist.... A nepotic dullard whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

Buhari is evil personified and those who support him are worse than the devil

1 Like

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Hope he ll pay now
Everybody no bi criminal, na who daybreak meet.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Buhari himself has no other known achievement outside Political office aside hate, bigotry and intolerance.

If hate kills him today, it's a long time coming.
How will the haters ever gonna believe he has any achievement.
If you choose to see it you will clearly see it
If you don't you won't.its very simple.

And to the people who look at him with hate,bigotry and intolerance so he ll appear to them.

We are optimistic and hopeful so we appreciate his efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Everybody no bi criminal, na who daybreak meet.
Hope he ll not pay
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

How will the haters ever gonna believe he has any achievement.
If you choose to see it you will clearly see it
If you don't you won't.its very simple.

And to the people who look at him with hate,bigotry and intolerance so he ll appear to them.

We are optimistic and hopeful so we appreciate his efforts.
Good luck to you.

If you pretend like you don't know what I'm saying, good luck to you.

As for me, it's no love lost because he hated me first.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Nö sane human being will support a tyrant...
A tribalist.... A nepotic dullard whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

Buhari is evil personified and those who support him are worse than the devil
All this insults, I just pity your children/parent when you are not online.

This exactly how I want my enemies to crying coz me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by czarina(f): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
In a country with millions of poor people. God punish any unfortunate soul that will try to justify this wickedness.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Good luck to you.

If you pretend like you don't know what I'm saying, good luck to you.

As for me, it's no love lost because he hated me first.
Never hate somebody in life just ignore and do your things. It work like prayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Hope he ll not pay
Lol.. that was a proverb.

I'm like saying he is going to pay for the sins of his cohorts since he's been caught.

Yorubas will say;

Gbogbo eyan ko l'ole, eni ti ile mo ba ni.

You kids should know that proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten. grin
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Never hate somebody in life just ignore and do your things. It work like prayer
Hate and bigotry is already an integral part of our national life.

Sorry bro.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Lol.. that was a proverb.

I'm like saying he is going to pay for the sins of his cohorts since he's been caught.

Yorubas will say;

Gbogbo eyan ko l'ole, eni ti ile mo ba ni.

You kids should know that proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten. grin
?
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by Gandollaar(f): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

?
?
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hate and bigotry is already an integral part of our national life.

Sorry bro.
To those who believed is. I have seen people who crossed boundaries of regions, religions and tribes and just to do goods to others.
These are the people that don't believe in that or believe hate reign over good.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by ZombieTERROR: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

All this insults, I just pity your children/parent when you are not online.

This exactly how I want my enemies to crying coz me

Those were no insults........ Just facts

Buhari is a tribalist... He doesn't even hide it

Only sick tribalists support Buhari
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Those were no insults........ Just facts

Buhari is a tribalist... He doesn't even hide it

Only sick tribalists support Buhari
Its obvious only Bigot and hatredhate-filled minded are against him.
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by ZombieTERROR: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Its obvious only Bigot and hatredhate-filled minded are against him.

His minister of defense.... Is facing a corrupt charge.... But Buhari has done nothing because he's a Muslim from the North

and not a kalu from South.. Buhari is a failure
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

His minister of defense.... Is facing a corrupt charge.... But Buhari has done nothing because he's a Muslim from the North

and not a kalu from South.. Buhari is a failure
Just because you said someone is facing corruption charges doesn't make him to b. Wait till you a somebody in this life.
Kalu or any corrupt individual from you region will rot in prison b4 the end of Baba tenure. If you don't like it kee yo sef
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by ZombieTERROR: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2019
9jii:

Just because you said someone is facing corruption charges doesn't make him to b. Wait till you a somebody in this life.
Kalu or any corrupt individual from you region will rot in prison b4 the end of Baba tenure. If you don't like it kee yo sef

Just like I thought
zombies everywhere

Sai barber
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by infinitethrust: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Country is in free for all grab as you can
Re: NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account by 9jii(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Just like I thought
zombies everywhere

Sai barber
Just like always Pigs here and there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Station Built By A Boy In Aba (photo) / TY Danjuma: Protect Yourself Or You All Will Die One By One[photos ] / IPOB Mobilise Themselves And Storm The Kenyan Embassy In Ottawa, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.