Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How To Attract Your Dream Clients Through Your Email List And Website. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Attract Your Dream Clients Through Your Email List And Website. (418 Views)

How Can I Send Invoice To My Clients Through Perfect Money? / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers / How To Attract Your Ideal Customer On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Your Dream Clients Through Your Email List And Website. by khikhella(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello nairalanders,

2020 is approaching. Goals have been set.

Your new website is looking beautiful attracting people but not converting into sales.

You are worried, what are you doing wrong?

You post your product, but no one is buying. Why?

You invite friends and family, but no one seems to care if you make it or not.

After discussing with a potential buyer, he or she tells you they are not interested.

Damn it!

Do you know why?

Cos they aren't the right customers for you!

Your family and friends aren't!

Do You want to attract your dream clients to you?

Do you want to sleep and wake to see credit alert on your phone?

Comment below��. And I will show you how.

For entrepreneurs and business owners only

(1) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About 2020 Business� / Please Help / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.