Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,568 members, 7,958,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport (3045 Views)

How Long Did It Take To Get Your School Transcript? / Form A: How Long Does It Take To Remit Tuition Fees Abroad / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Hatrik(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello fellow nairalanders compliment of the season.
Please how long did it take you to get your e-passport from the immigration office and how much does it cost.
I have been waiting for eight weeks now without my passport all I hear is paper is not available, I should hold on please I need your advice what should I do.
Thank you

Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by bluebay(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2019
It took me 35k for just 1 day at warri migration office.. got there past 12 pm and I left with my passport few minutes past 5pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Exciting(f): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Someone I know paid 45k in Ogun state and she got in two weeks.

I was told to pay 55k in Lagos state after which I'll go to Ogun state to collect it.. But I ended up not processing it..

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Exciting(f): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=bluebay post=85338502]It took me 35k for just 1 day at warri migration office.. got there past 12 pm and I left with my passport few minutes past 5pm .. You were lucky I'd say
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Nickisindigo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
I will getting mine this January

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Hatrik(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
bluebay:
It took me 35k for just 1 day at warri migration office.. got there past 12 pm and I left with my passport few minutes past 5pm

Lucky you.
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Hatrik(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Exciting:
Someone I know paid 45k in Ogun state and she got in two weeks.

I was told to pay 55k in Lagos state after which I'll go to Ogun state to collect it.. But I ended up not processing it..

Here in Osogbo is 25k ......but its too slow
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Hatrik(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nickisindigo:
I will getting mine this January

I suggest you get a good information about how the process work in your area. Good luck
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by childuptojoy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
24k and I got it same day Borno State
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by NifemiKolade(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Hatrik:

Like how many weeks please
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by ecowas: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Please can I do change in date of birth and who can help me at the immigration office and how much will it cost?
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Amedak(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hatrik:

Really? like how many days sir?
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by olawalepopoola: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2020
1 day, 35K in Akure office. Was connected to the officer in charge through a friend. If you need it urgently don't follow protocol ooo.
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Hatrik(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
ecowas:
Please can I do change in date of birth and who can help me at the immigration office and how much will it cost?

I think you will have to get a court affidavit for change of date of birth....they usually have people at the counter you may inquire more about the process
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Hatrik(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amedak:

Really? like how many days sir?

They gave me three weeks....am still yet to collect, tho went to their office severally but they just complain unavailability of paper to process the document.
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Amedak(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hatrik:

They gave me three weeks....am still yet to collect, tho went to their office severally but they just complain unavailability of paper to process the document.
did you apply online or you know someone at immigration office osogbo....
I'm thikinkng maybe they expect more money from u
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by ecowas: 1:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Hatrik:

I think you will have to get a court affidavit for change of date of birth....they usually have people at the counter you may inquire more about the process

Please if you know of people at the counter and how much it cost let me know, thank you.
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by nlPoster: 5:33am On Jan 02, 2020
I think that's a picture of the old passport.
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by JonTopps(m): 6:13am On Jan 02, 2020
2 days 22k
Gombe State.
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by edoairways: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Exciting post=85339077][/quote]
It is faster in Warri hence hearken to his advice
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by KlassikBlack(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2020
If someone wants to process this international passport thing online.. won't it be cheaper??
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by KlassikBlack(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders compliment of the season.
Please how long did it take you to get your e-passport from the immigration office and how much does it cost.
I have been waiting for eight weeks now without my passport all I hear is paper is not available, I should hold on please I need your advice what should I do.
Thank you

My friend did his at the rate of 35k in Lagos
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by Bifrost: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
KlassikBlack:
If someone wants to process this international passport thing online.. won't it be cheaper??

Honestly you will sleep there
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by mykrotune: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Please how much will it cost if I want to renew mine?
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by mykrotune: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2020
olawalepopoola:
1 day, 35K in Akure office. Was connected to the officer in charge through a friend. If you need it urgently don't follow protocol ooo.

Hello bro, I want to renew mine. I will be glad if your friend can get me connected. I am in akure
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by vistuyetra(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2020
easter 2020 For many families, Easter is all about their faith, but that doesn't stop anyone from enjoying Easter egg hunt and Easter candy as a secular celebration. Easter is a day of joy, and the colorful eggs and accessories of traditional easter meaning serve to enhance that sense of joy in the essence of spring and rebirth ...
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by mumayo: 5:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Hatrik:

hit them up on twitter handle. have heard it works
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by ecowas: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please give me full details on how to change date of birth on international passport and how much and time it will take?
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by pakcentury: 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
Re: How Long Did You Take To Get Your International Passport by pakcentury: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Teacher Who Inspired You? / What Is The Cut-off For Nursing Dept @ndu / Oau Post Utme Cutoff Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.