Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Put New Look On The Interior & Exterior Of Your Old & New Building This Season - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Put New Look On The Interior & Exterior Of Your Old & New Building This Season (550 Views)

5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season / UNILAG Crisis Deepens • Varsity Shut, Students Stay Put • New Name In Nation’s I / How Do I Put New At The End Of My Topics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put New Look On The Interior & Exterior Of Your Old & New Building This Season by cidomicky(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2010
CIDOMICK INTEGRATED SERVICES NIG.LTD IS A NIGERIAN REGISTERED company with its head office in Lagos and branch offices in Portharcourt and Benin. we are experts in interior and exterior decoration of churches,banks,hotels,offices,residential houses,malls,etc. We can transform your old or new building to look like heaven on earth.the quality of our fittings,furnitures and other accessories are guarranteed and we take our services to all parts of Nigeria without extra charge.we also handle building and renovation contracts.call:08032765549 or mail:cidomick@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Add Their Names To Thier Husbands During Marraige / Banker Loses Leg In Police Cross-fire / Ladies Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.