Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

“My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” (564 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” by Godspower35(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
Twenty-three-year-old Adeeko Owolabi told how he lured Miss Favour Daley-Oladele, a final year student at Lagos State University (LASU), to a church in Osun.

Owolabi lured a 22-year-old victim to the Church of the Cherubim and Seraphim in Ikoyi-Ile in the state of Osun, where he allegedly killed the girl when she was sleeping, using a pestle to smash her head, and then her
organs were extracted to “receive”. rich quick mix for making money.

Owolabi and Favour until her terrible killings were lovers, and she was said to look forward to both of them becoming husband and wife in the future, but it is unknown to her that Owolabi had an ominous program.

He told detectives in Ogun that he decided to use Favour to perform money rituals in order to supposedly get his family out of poverty, explaining that everything was not so rosy for his family.

In this crime, he was allegedly assisted by the self-proclaimed white-clothing church pastor, Shogun Philip, who took the girl’s heart and fed Owolabi and his mother with a mixture made by Favour’s heart.

Abimbola Oyeyemi police spokesman, who said so yesterday in a statement, said detectives from the Mowe branch of the Ogun State Police Command arrested Owolabi, his mother, and pastor Philip.

Oyeyemi stated: “A 42-year-old self-proclaimed pastor with white clothes, Shogun Philip, was arrested along with a 23-year-old man, Adeeko Owolabi, for the murder of a sociological student at Lagos State University (LASU), Favour Daley-Oladele.

“It was reported that the deceased left the house in an unknown direction on December 8, and since then no one has seen her; consequently, she was reported missing by her parents at Mowe Police Station.

“The DPO Mowe division, Marvis Jayola, told his detectives in detail to unravel the mystery of the sudden disappearance of a 22-year-old student. The detectives embarked on a full-scale technical and judicial investigation of the case, and their efforts paid off when the deceased's movement was traced back to the white-clad church in the distant Ikoyi-Ile in Osun, led by pastor Segun Philip.

“Getting to the church, the self-proclaimed pastor was arrested, but he quickly informed the detectives that the girl was brought to him by her boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi, who was still in close proximity to the church. The guy was discovered and detained immediately.

“He confessed to the police that the deceased was his girlfriend and that he lured her to Ikoyi-Ile, where he developed plans with the so-called pastor Philip to use her for a ritual of making money.

He further stated that while the girl was sleeping, the pastor gave him a pestle with which he broke the girl’s head, and the pastor quickly used a knife to cut off her neck, tearing her chest and removing her heart, which he used in preparing the mixture for him and his mothers to eat.

“When asked what prompted him to such a diabolical act,Owolabi said that he decided to go for a money ritual because things went wrong with his parents, especially with his mother, who used to be the breadwinner of the family; and when he turned to the pastor for help, he was asked to bring a human for this purpose, and his girlfriend was available at that time.

“Police Commissioner Kenneth Ebrimson ordered the suspects to be transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of Murder Investigation.
Source:
https://gistforbes..com/2019/12/my-mother-and-i-ate-heart-of-my-lover.html
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ELcL-Ryljy8/XgmrLs7br-I/AAAAAAAADck/mOpzX_xKY7sTlkYOfcQrG86xkRI_aWoIQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/LASU.png[/img]

cc : Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: “My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” by ghettokid1(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Chai! What a crazy world we living in? Btw how will i believe it without credible source

1 Like

Re: “My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2019
And una still look poor
Re: “My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” by beresponsible(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Chai who bring this ritual sh*t come Naija

He further stated that while the girl was sleeping, the pastor gave him a pestle with which he broke the girl’s head, and the pastor quickly used a knife to cut off her neck, tearing her chest and removing her heart, which he used in preparing the mixture for him and his mothers to eat.

This part just scatter tire person for body

Re: “My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” by Aldebaran(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Monsters sad
Re: “My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich” by Bruno3000(m): 2:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Afonja ladies wise up na. U must not date or marry these beasts of no nation. Date guys from other tribes and see the difference, but they won't.... As for the stubborn ones RIP advance because many more will be sacrificed in 2020.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Drama As Heartbroken Lady Jilted By Her Boyfriend Tries To Kill Herself / EFCC Arrests 60 Year Old Man For Supplying Detained Son Hard Drug / Panic As Residents Discover Corpse Floating On A River In Osun Community(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.