Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi (36884 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Adefatima: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Igbos will eventually die over Tinubu issue

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Sonnyboom: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
So you and your father now as the right to deny Tinubu the presidency. As your father ever been an APC for you to be sharing lunatic opinion about stake holders in the APC ? What effrontery dead brain like you own an opinion.

clarocuzioo:
Hard truth

Tinubu will not be the president of this country. All indices and calculations are against him.

Who will even be his vice president? I have not seen or heard anybody discuss this angle of the power play. How does he intend to balance the Power?

He's best option would have been to support Osibanjo and then rule by proxy but his greed and selfishness made him to sacrifice Osibanjo.

In the game of power, you don't hand over power to a powerful man, that's the greatest challenge of Tinubu.

If he has allowed Osibanjo to pair with El - Rufai, it would have been a perfect permutation as El Rufai appeals to the northern elites and ruling class.

If Apc eventually gives ticket to Tinubu, that's the end of APC as a party, as the northerners will find another party, and pair with another southern heavy weight politician, and it's game over.

Tinubu is seriously in a political dilema and quagmare .

Less watch the game as it unfolds, it's going to be really interesting.

What do I know self.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by clarocuzioo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
So you and your father now as the right to deny Tinubu the presidency. As your father ever been an APC for you to be sharing lunatic opinion about stake holders in the APC ? What effrontery dead brain like you own an opinion.

Well at least I have a father, but your mother was impregnated by a mad man on the streets, that's why you sound so lunatic and empty instead of airing a sensible opinion in a forum, you resort to tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Adefatima: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Well at least I have a father, but your mother was impregnated by a mad man on the streets, that's why you sound so lunatic and empty instead of airing a sensible opinion in a forum, you resort to tantrums.

Igbo votes can’t stop Tinubu sadly

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Afamed: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Another Upper Iweka / Ochanja kind of prediction

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by 247days: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
Another Upper Iweka / Ochanja kind of prediction
[/s]
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Sonnyboom: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
My brother an Igbo proverb says it takes one to know one. Thank you for presenting an elaborate description of your mother. May you n your entire household rot in hell for all I care.

clarocuzioo:

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by clarocuzioo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
My brother an Igbo proverb says it takes one to know one. Thank you for presenting an elaborate description of your mother. May you n your entire household rot in hell for all I care.

I know you don't have a family because a mad woman gave birth to you on the street, so you have been rotting in hell ever since you were born by a mad woman, so you don't have a family and don't understand the value of family.

So I am not surprised by the comments of a child whose mother is a lunatic.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I am a proud Omoluabi but Tinubu becoming Nigeria President is wat I will neva support. However I knw that God did not send that Pastor this message it was just a calculated prediction.
you are not omoluabi
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Charmingrascal(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
you are not omoluabi
You dnt expect every Yoruba person to asslick Jagaban. I respect the way he plays politics but he can never be President.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Sonnyboom: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Like I said earlier you are mistaken, this message belongs to your mother take it home n show her the new year gift you bought for your bigoted mother.

clarocuzioo:

I know you don't have a family because a mad woman gave birth to you on the street, so you have been rotting in hell ever since you were born by a mad woman, so you don't have a family and don't understand the value of family.

So I am not surprised by the comments of a child whose mother is a lunatic.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Sonnyboom: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
But you are expected to ass lick At ik u Tambuwal n.co to continue ruining your destiny.

Charmingrascal:

You dnt expect every Yoruba person to asslick Jagaban. I respect the way he plays politics but he can never be President.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Adefatima: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
But you are expected to ass lick At ik u Tambuwal n.co to continue ruining your destiny.

Looooooooool KO
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Adefatima: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
you are not omoluabi

Lol let him say what igbos need to hear
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Charmingrascal(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:

You ain't making sense, I dnt join words wit senseless characters. I have made my point, bye.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Sonnyboom: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lunatics are funny fools. The quote below is what this gutter jester claimed he made a point ?! Pls next time indict you made foolishness not a point OK.

Charmingrascal:

You ain't making sense, I dnt join words wit senseless characters. I have made my point, bye.
Charmingrascal post=85354563:

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Danzakidakura(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Printerscanner:
Who asked him? Was that how our Lord Jesus prophesized? Useless nitwits.
hahaha e pain am
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by money121(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerian prophets are scammers

They all see political vision's

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by BlastAfonja: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
By allah ,nothing will happen to him or we attack as written in al tabiqqudaqqu(book of piss)
Where lagos agberos, ibos and we alausa BMC members are with him no shaken !

Allah bress tinubu
Allah bress buuhari( S.A.W)
Allah be pressed
cheesy grin grin
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by LegendHero(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Let me ask you a question.
If APC presents Tinubu
PDP presents Tambuwal or Atiku

Who will you vote for?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by bluecircle470: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Hard truth

Tinubu will not be the president of this country. All indices and calculations are against him.

Who will even be his vice president? I have not seen or heard anybody discuss this angle of the power play. How does he intend to balance the Power?

He's best option would have been to support Osibanjo and then rule by proxy but his greed and selfishness made him to sacrifice Osibanjo.

In the game of power, you don't hand over power to a powerful man, that's the greatest challenge of Tinubu.

If he has allowed Osibanjo to pair with El - Rufai, it would have been a perfect permutation as El Rufai appeals to the northern elites and ruling class.

If Apc eventually gives ticket to Tinubu, that's the end of APC as a party, as the northerners will find another party, and pair with another southern heavy weight politician, and it's game over.

What do I know self.

You chose part that suits you and won’t refer to him as false prophets, SMH.
Nairaland and small pikin brain all over
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by banhammy: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
. "Chelsea Coach (Frank Lampard) is the future British coach as revealed to me by the Living God. "kiss
The blueeees
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by GeneralPula: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
clarocuzioo:
Hard truth

What do I know self.
[/s]
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by klax(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Printerscanner:
Who asked him? Was that how our Lord Jesus prophesized? Useless nitwits.

Bro just leave these prophesy of nonsense coming from nonsense quarter.

Mbaka against Ihedioha and now it's Olagunju against Tinubu we are waiting for the one who will stand against Buhari, Daura and Kyari.

I guess that is how Jesus was given political prophesy bah I'm sick of these people bro.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Dulcinea(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
All the prophets and prophecies are always contradicting each other angry
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Loveknitting: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nonsense polithinkcal
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by donpapachi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Enwhen(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Hard truth

What do I know self.

Baba Tinubu/Boss Mustapha (SW/NE)
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by naijazee2: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Whatever shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.