Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 (50242 Views)

Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year / NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 / Mercedes Benz S-class Won Nigeria’s Luxury Car Of The Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
You should also mentioned it is a thief Magnet cheesy

I rather buy a Peugeot or Honda, they also got fuel economy & availability of parts. That corrola is too freaking expensive for d value it offers.

I don’t plan to resale my car, so resale value is useless to me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Azeeztaophic(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is my dream car
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by mrsteel: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
bravesoul247:
Speaking of Corolla, I have a toks Corolla sport 2004 model and toks 2006 model Corolla for sale below 2m.
Lovely car
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by slydog(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
greatbuc:
My corolla have survived 2 snatch attempts, one fire burn attempt. Ones you use a corolla, you will never want to change it. 5k fuel from Osun to Abuja plus 2days drive in Abuja city. The only issue with corolla is that you will spoil the car because of procrastination. Month after month you will just be saying I go change this part by month end.. Shikini money. And the car will just be looking at you SMH

I love Toyota cars because of resale value. I bought my Rx 300 four years ago@ 1.8m and sold it this year at 1.5m.
I just got tired of it, no issues at all. I got me a 2005 Corolla and discovered what I have been missing. Two k fuel takes me to my office and back home for one week without.
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Enuoyan: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Interms of Airconditioner and space, Toyota Corolla is a no-no, those who use it can testify

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Somethinglight(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Toyota corrola is the iPhone 6 of the auto industry. grin
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by AutosAbuja: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
E2000:
The Toyota Thundra is the dream ride for me. The Toyota Camry and Corolla looks too simple. I love complicated in cars so the Toyota Thundra will fit that department better
It's OK, but when the faults start coming I hope you won't mind paying for complicated fixes. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by DaRuud(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
when camry is there
how many people uses corola

Which is better , Toyota Camry or Toyota Corolla ?
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by MrSly(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
landmark86:
Even anyone claim Toyota corolla car no gud abeg give am this.

Toyota wey I dey take fvck puna for free @ibadan. grin
Must everything revolve around puna?
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by DaRuud(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
landmark86:

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by havilla(f): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yay! I love my red Corolla smiley
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by bravesoul247(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
mrsteel:

Lovely car
thanks
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
DaRuud:

camry is better

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Just2endowed2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Park the Toyota corrola for outside anyhow, you will meet it in skeletonal form. Boys go Don remove part finish. Brainbox is easier to remove
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by arduino: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
greatbuc:
My corolla have survived 2 snatch attempts, one fire burn attempt. Ones you use a corolla, you will never want to change it. 5k fuel from Osun to Abuja plus 2days drive in Abuja city. The only issue with corolla is that you will spoil the car because of procrastination. Month after month you will just be saying I go change this part by month end.. Shikini money. And the car will just be looking at you SMH

For fuel economy, I give it to Toyota Yaris(2006 -2008 model). That car can do same as you quoted with just N3,000 fuel.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by salford: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
E2000:
The Toyota Thundra is the dream ride for me. The Toyota Camry and Corolla looks too simple. I love complicated in cars so the Toyota Thundra will fit that department better
When compared to other trucks of its cadre, a tundra is simple too.
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by salford: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
greatbuc:
The snatch attempts alone is enough reason for some to change it.
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by salford: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
DaRuud:

Camry.
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by paxefe: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Toyota Corolla has been a great car. I have been using mine for past 7 years still sound and delivering. Kudus for coming out best
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by paxefe: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Humphrizy:
Who no Like better thing make i see... The car is literally economical and affordable
You are very correct
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by waaclef(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
try a mercedez benz sport version and you will drop all these corolla thing. Performance are not on the same level.
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Toyota ..!!
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by KIDfurniture(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Only girls from fokoh, bere , molete , oje, Idi arere, u go dey knack for free oh. Careful oh STI & STD cheap

landmark86:

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by doggedfighter(f): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
seanwilliam:
bros, wetin una dey see for that hilux Na so one of my guys here self dey shout hilux,tundra,Tacoma or nothing
Mehn those trucks are super prestigious and sexy
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by nokatakata: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
na lie...na because of fuel. Most toyota users buy 1000 or 1500 fuel. their fuel gauge no fit ever pass middle of the gauge. They have over 1million to buy car but cannot spend more than 3k to buy fuel...nonsense !

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by largeman4u(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Buy Corolla from www.largemanmotors..com
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by Azejellek(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. HappyNew Year In Advance
Re: 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 by bonnyhope: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
greatbuc:

You are right, it is actually a ride for low income earners who do not have much to throw on car maintenance. It never breaks down even though it will be giving you signs for part replacement.

I love corolla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year / Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Man Charged N953k By Mechanic After His Car Broke Down In Lekki Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.