Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ (1430 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by seruu: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello family , I'm having series of challenges in my life ranging from setback, marital delay, financial problems, limitations. For the past four years I have not made 100k of my own. I know it may be ancestral curse or spiritual problem. A friend adviced me to seek deliverance from a cele Church, that they are spiritually powerful. I want to know if you must be attending their church after deliverance, whether there is any other spiritual exercise you will be performing after deliverance, whether it's a good step cos I have not attended that church before, am just being skeptical about it. I need your advices towards that thanks.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by Leis: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2019
no need to attend any cele church, just get into this group, you will get you deliverance

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/208
Re: Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by Daejoyoung: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Whatever deliverance you think you need, why not pray and fast on your own first, and ask God to lead you in the right path to solve your problems. There may be other solutions to your problem that God is willing to reveal to you and you alone, not to a pastor or prophet.
Re: Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by NwaAmaikpe: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

Don't bother going for any deliverance sessions to avoid being extorted because what is happening to you is biblical.

The bible says in John 12:8 that we will always have the poor amongst us.

Scriptures like we know can not be broken.
Just accept your fate as one of the poor and be happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by Sikay19(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Deliverance at celestial church you say lipsrsealed . Well, my piece of advice for you is that your family members or dear be informed of your whereabout because those people ehn. I pray may you not be part of story that touch, amen.
Re: Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by paxonel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
cele or mountain of fire or redeem, they are all the same Yoruba people and their fictional tradition scamming people with hope of deliverance from poverty.
Nor go school or learn work first graduate get job, you go die for poverty

1 Like

Re: Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by StrikeBack(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
From Fry pan to burning furnace

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Deliverance In Celestial Church Of Christ by abokimoney: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2020
You on the right part bro

(1) (Reply)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / Jesus Christ: Lord, Lunatic Or Liar? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.