Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? (1165 Views)

Phyton Project / Javascript And Phyton / Urgent Freelancer Programmers For Phyton,laravel, Advanced Php Please Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by Ayotimi222(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Hey! I wish to learn phython, where can i study it? And implement its application?
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by gbolly1151(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
There are many resources online,in the format of pdf,webpage,video and personal tutorial,just go for which you want.

Meanwhile i can take you for free....if you can take care the cost of communication channels
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by Ayotimi222(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
gbolly1151:
There are many resources online,in the format of pdf,webpage,video and personal tutorial,just go for which you want.

Meanwhile i can take you for free....if you can take care the cost of communication channels
Yeah, how bro!
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by gbolly1151(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Ayotimi222:

Yeah, how bro!

Which in particular? To get pdf or videos?
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by africanman85: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2020
gbolly1151:

interested too. I'm looking at software development or app development from scratch. Can u help me with that ?
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2020
gbolly1151:

Hello Mr. I am presently learning python and the experience so far has been encouraging tho difficult sometimes.
I can really make do of having someone like you at my reach in case I need an urgent question. Please kindly send me your email where I can properly request for your WhatsApp number.
Awaiting your reply, thanks.
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by gbolly1151(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
africanman85:
interested too. I'm looking at software development or app development from scratch. Can u help me with that ?

I am not into mobile app development,only web app for now. If you wish to start web app i can help....reach me on fb
https://m.facebook.com/agbolahantimothy
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by gbolly1151(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
keyzid:

Hello Mr. I am presently learning python and the experience so far has been encouraging tho difficult sometimes.
I can really make do of having someone like you at my reach in case I need an urgent question. Please kindly send me your email where I can properly request for your WhatsApp number.
Awaiting your reply, thanks.

Reach me on fb sir

https://m.facebook.com/agbolahantimothy
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by stanliwise(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Hey!
I wish to learn phython, where can i study it? And implement its application?
You can do it yourself, you just need guidiance you at the beginning.
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by eDoc: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Hey!

Python for absolute beginners
Michael Dawson

Halterman2018 fundamental of python

Introduction to programming using python
Liang

Murach python programming

Python for everyone

The practice of computer using python
Punch & embody

Think python Allen Downey

*Starting out with python 3ed

Exploring python Timothy Budd

Hello python Anthony Briggs

*Invent your own computer game with python

Lean python learn just enough python to build useful tools

*No starch python for kids

Pragmatic practical programming

Programming for non programmers

Python how to program

Python for informatics

For any of the above put PDF at the back of the title e.g python how to program PDF

The one's with asterisk are easy to start with.

On YouTube search for these names/channel

New Boston
David danum
Sentdex or sentdex ( I can't remember)
Telusko
Corey Shafer

Pick your poison...............
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by eddy1759: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
There is a WhatsApp brainstorming group for python beginner...Drop your number to get added
Re: Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton? by Maskyy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ayotimi222:
Hey!

Python is a simple syntax and learning language. Django and flask as a framework for python make web dev very easy to build.
worry less I have a detailed and practical ebook on python language.
o7o16543752-- ben
check my signature to reach me

(1) (Reply)

UI/UX Design / In Need Of An Accountability Partner / Stress With Miracle C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.