Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki (1056 Views)

Secure Your Home With Mortgage Payment For 5 To 10years+2349030188831 / Property With Mortgage Option Available In Beechwood Park Bogije Lekki / BLUEWATER LEKKI: Own 1, 2, 3 Bedroom @ Ocean View Lekki With Mortgage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by Soloproperties: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
VANTAGE COURT, BOGIJE

Why continue to pay rent to Lagos Landlords when you can pay for your own house?

YES! With Vantage Court, you can RENT TO OWN with mortgage facility that allows you spread payment up to 20 years!

Owning an apartment has never been this easy!

*Introducing VANTAGE COURT,* BOGIJE along Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Own unit(s) of 3 Bedroom fully detached apartment located within Richland Estate, Bogije along Lekki Epe Expressway.

Vantage court is designed with you in mind, to give you value for your money, while guaranteeing maximum rental income returns.

*PAYMENT PLANS:*
Outright 0-6 Months - N14.5m (Comes with 3.5KVA Solar Inverter and Installation)
Installment 7-12 Months - N15m
Installment 13-18 Months - N15.5m

*TITLE* : Governor’s Consent

*FEATURES* :
(a) Each unit comes with 3KV solar inverter (On outright payment)
(b) Drainage
(c) Green areas
(d) Street light
(e) Security
(f) Road network

*NEIGHBOURHOOD* :
Novare Mall, Shoprite
Lagos Business School
Omu Resort
Choscharis Motors
Corona Schools

For further inquiries, inspection & payment, Call/Chat Us Up On +2347039514746

Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
pulsa:

Where did you buy land and how much did it cost.
Boss I greet you specially, I bought at ibeju lekki @ 500k.
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by pulsa(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cutehector:
Boss I greet you specially, I bought at ibeju lekki @ 500k.
Yeah that’s the place to get land in Lagos presently, still cheap and also a semi civilized area which is going to be civilized soonest, plus you get cred from living on the island and being someone whose fathers house was on the mainland and who also grew up there I have to say that since coming to the island a few years ago the Island is the place to be.

Looking forward to getting my own soonest this year.
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
pulsa:

Yeah that’s the place to get land in Lagos presently, still cheap and also a semi civilized area which is going to be civilized soonest, plus you get cred from living on the island and being someone whose fathers house was on the mainland and who also grew up there I have to say that since coming to the island a few years ago the Island is the place to be.

Looking forward to getting my own soonest this year.
thanks Boss. I can hook you up with the estate company I bought from, if you dont mind.
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by cutedharmee: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Cutehector:
thanks Boss. I can hook you up with the estate company I bought from, if you dont mind.
Won't mind as well...can we talk
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Jan 02, 2020
cutedharmee:

Won't mind as well...can we talk
yes we can. Sent a pm
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by cutedharmee: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Cutehector:
yes we can. Sent a pm
Replied...
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by pulsa(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cutehector:
Sorry just saw this yeah would not mind getting linked to them, where is it located in ibeju lekki if I might ask?
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by Cutehector(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2020
pulsa:

Sorry just saw this yeah would not mind getting linked to them, where is it located in ibeju lekki if I might ask?
the land I bought is at asagun village, near dangote refinery. Kindly reply my pm
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by pulsa(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Cutehector:
the land I bought is at asagun village, near dangote refinery. Kindly reply my pm
Replied it
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by pulsa(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Cutehector:
Also man that place is close to the beach oh.
Re: Buy You Own House With Mortgage Plan In Lekki by Cutehector(m): 3:43am On Jan 15, 2020
pulsa:

Replied it
I have already replied as well too

(1) (Reply)

For Sale""" Half Plot Of Land @ Gbagada + Pictures / New Automated 5 Bedrooms Mansion For Sale In Carlton Gate Estate Chevron D Lekki / Have You Seen This 3 Bedroom Bungalow In RCCG Estate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.