Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (373624 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

My second A10 in less than a year you mean? If I was asked to choose between a Mi9T and an A10 . I will choose my A10 over again. It's far better than something that water mustn't touch

Leeeeeeemaaaaaaooooo please move this sh!t to the comedy section

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
hothuntee:
Nokia 6.2 stock camera. Ultra wide angle with HDR.

Pictures from the wide angle cam are too large.

To play game for your TV dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Leeeeeeemaaaaaaooooo please move this sh!t to the comedy section
The joke is on you bro. Go and read disturbing comments from the Xiaomi thread

One persons mi9lite fell down but did not break and the screen has gone blank.

What do you call that?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Crownedjon:
cool alternate account is now your new wailing pattern no longer I say the truth bla bla bla

Keep trolling and I will keep answering you. You are not the first and you will not be the last to oppose the truth. I will beg you not to be pained. I hate when people get pained as a result of the truth

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

The joke is on you bro. Go and read disturbing comments from the Xiaomi thread

One persons mi9lite fell down but did not break and the screen has gone blank.

What do you call that?

Mumu
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Mumu

Obviously when you know it is true . And you have nothing to say. You resort to insults to cover your pain. Two can play that game . But I'm very humble and have never and will never insult you back

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Obviously when you know it is true . And you have nothing to say. You resort to insults to cover your pain. Two can play that game . But I'm very humble and have never and will never insult you back

Humble Smith u mumu. Can u at least post a pic from ur a10
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Keep trolling and I will keep answering you. You are not the first and you will not be the last to oppose the truth. I will beg you not to be pained. I hate when people get pained as a result of the truth
truths like A10 is better than mi9t

You should be studying theatre art cheesy
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Crownedjon:
truths like A10 is better than mi9t

You should be studying theatre art cheesy

And what do you know I studied/studying?

Alternate accounts everywheregrin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Humble Smith u mumu. Can u at least post a pic from ur a10

I will keep on saying the truth
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Be contented with your own
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

I will keep on saying the truth

Very mumu human being grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Very mumu human being grin

Dominique

Happy Sunday Ma'am this moniker has continually gone against Rule 2. The report button has done no justice to stopping him. I am very sorry for allowing him to disturb you .
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Mtcheeew! U sure say a10 get camera?

No both my 3.2 and A10 doesn't have camera. I am very pained
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:
I'm sure "Dominique" no say ur mumu far

And BTW I no abuse u I just say u MUMU grin

God bless you and change your heart from derailing and insulting good people on every thread
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Adam00(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:
I'm sure "Dominique" no say ur mumu far

And BTW I no abuse u I just say u MUMU grin
hmm
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Post picture na. Muniru grin

No camera Sir,
I wouldn't join you in Derailing this Xiaomi Camera thread
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

No camera Sir,
I wouldn't join you in Derailing this Xiaomi Camera thread

Let's not derail post pictures
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Let's not derail post pictures

Sir I donnot have a camera phone. NY Nokia 3.2 and Samsung Galaxy A10 both didn't come with camera. Hence I donnot have any means of taking photos
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Horiolah:

The second pics is fire!!!

Thanks a lot bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Sir I donnot have a camera phone. NY Nokia 3.2 and Samsung Galaxy A10 both didn't come with camera. Hence I donnot have any means of taking photos

grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
maclawrence02:

I like the first pix.

I took that in Kaduna. Thanks.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by hothuntee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wide angle with HDR. Compressed with zero editing.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by hothuntee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
A few of us don't understand the concept of composition in photos. So lemme post this. I'll be posting it continuously over the week so everyone gets to see it.

COMPOSITION

The composition of your photo is simple the arrangement of the objects in the photo. A good photo should be well composed and should avoid distracting elements. Never try to do too much at once. Don’t try to capture a tree, a house, a car, passers-by, children playing, birds flying etc. all in one shot. You’d mess things up badly. Always learn to choose a subject and allow the other objects to make up the backdrop or background of the picture. You can achieve this by focusing on the subject and ignoring the other objects and allowing them to fade into the background. To focus on an object, simply tap on it and allow the camera to adjust, if you move the camera slowly towards the subject being focused on, the background begins to blur away.

Be creative too. Don’t just stand, point and shoot, go closer (unless it is a wild animal then I’ll recommend staying away), look at it from all side (angles) and do not be shy in taking a lot of pictures from all angles. One of them might just be gold. Look for patterns, triangles, circles, squares, lines, zig zags too.

Embrace negative space. When you look at a bird in the sky, or a solitary flower standing in a field, there is something in the space around it that makes it eye catching. Learn to leave that space in your photos too. Do not fill up your frame unless you are going for an effect.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by hothuntee(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Be contented with your own
He said my TV shocked
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
hothuntee:
Nokia 6.2 stock camera. Ultra wide angle with HDR.

Pictures from the wide angle cam are too large.

See this to learn how we reduce size before uploading.

https://www.nairaland.com/5605811/picture-gallery-mobile-photography-art/16#86100458

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by luckize: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Damn shocked

Which phone you dey use abeg

Note 10+
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ChiefZaddy: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
azeecoboy:
it's BCH lab opposite biological sciences lab..
That's right

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.