Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (372430 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Night shot unedited R7

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chibike69: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Prechy2836:
It's been a while grin
RN8 GCAM + LR
Have yourself a chilled glass of water.. cheesy

Guy send me your gcam link

Shey redmi note 8t and 8 na the same
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Sanuelpaul(m): 1:06am On Jun 29, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Sanuelpaul(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Redmi note 8 pro

15 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dannytoe(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Rexraph18:

Bro no vex.. I already used your pic as home screen..
Lol
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dannytoe(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Galaxy A51, edited with photoeditor.

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Karex81(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Sanuelpaul:
Redmi note 8 pro
Nyc wan bro
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Karex81(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Sanuelpaul:
Redmi note 8 pro
Nyc wan bro
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Rexraph18(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Who wants to get the last pear on the tree..

Galaxy a30s.. no edits

PS; picture quality drastically reduced by NL

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2020
dannytoe:
Galaxy A51,
Edited with lightroom
Very Beautiful, pardon me, Emma use as my wallpaper cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by TheM0nster: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Darlinx01:
brother na wetin lock down dey cause. Ignore her stupidity, she'll get tired. She's probably seeking for attention, d more u quote her, d more fulfilled she becomes. Its wat i hate abt d internet, no age restriction. Jobless, childish youth.
[/s]
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by TheM0nster: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

stalker! u go receive sense either by manual or OTA
[/s]
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Umidigi A3S

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrBONE2:

Very Beautiful, pardon me, Emma use as my wallpaper cheesy
mhen this is clean cool
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by TheM0nster: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Darlinx01:
brother na wetin lock down dey cause. Ignore her stupidity, she'll get tired. She's probably seeking for attention, d more u quote her, d more fulfilled she becomes. Its wat i hate abt d internet, no age restriction. Jobless, childish youth.
[/s]
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by lukfame(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good evening guys. Please how can I download lightroom presets?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by efec(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
lukfame:
Good evening guys. Please how can I download lightroom presets?
. to my knowledge, you can't download a preset like a file, you could download a picture edited with a particular preset, the format of the picture is usually a dng file, after downloading the picture, open your lightroom mobile, go to presets and save the current preset used for the picture. I may be wrong but like I stated earlier " to my knowledge", that's how presets are Gotten. making a preset ain't hard thou, keep learning and over time you won't have to download any bodies own, one particular aspect of presets that people love is "colour grading", master it and trust me you would start doing your own presets.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
efec:
. to my knowledge, you can't download a preset like a file, you could download a picture edited with a particular preset, the format of the picture is usually a png file, after downloading the picture, open your lightroom mobile, go to presets and save the current preset used for the picture. I may be wrong but like I stated earlier " to my knowledge", that's how presets are Gotten. making a preset ain't hard thou, keep learning and over time you won't have to download any bodies own, one particular aspect of presets that people love is "colour grading", master it and trust me you would start doing your own presets.

Actually you can download and apply XMP files. I have done that severally.

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
chibike69:

Guy send me your gcam link

Shey redmi note 8t and 8 na the same
Should be
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog866/
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by lukfame(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
efec:
. to my knowledge, you can't download a preset like a file, you could download a picture edited with a particular preset, the format of the picture is usually a png file, after downloading the picture, open your lightroom mobile, go to presets and save the current preset used for the picture. I may be wrong but like I stated earlier " to my knowledge", that's how presets are Gotten. making a preset ain't hard thou, keep learning and over time you won't have to download any bodies own, one particular aspect of presets that people love is "colour grading", master it and trust me you would start doing your own presets.
Thank you so much
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by lukfame(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
genius43:

Actually you can download and apply XMP files. I have done that severally.
oga genius. Abeg show me the way please
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
lukfame:
oga genius. Abeg show me the way please

Make sure you are on a newer version of Lightroom.
In the case of XMP files place them in this path
InternalStorage/Android/data/com.adobe.lrmobile/files/carouselDocuments/00000000000000000000000000000000/Profiles/Settings/UserStyles

Hope you can interpret it? Each name after each / stands for a folder. Start from your phone storage, then android folder, data folder and continue till you get to User styles then place your XMP presets there. After you are done open the app. When editing a photo. Locate presets and select user preset, you will find all the presets there.

As For the DNG Presets type, you open the lightroom app, import the Preset files and create and save preset.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by lukfame(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
genius43:

Make sure you are on a newer version of Lightroom.
In the case of XMP files place them in this path
InternalStorage/Android/data/com.adobe.lrmobile/files/carouselDocuments/00000000000000000000000000000000/Profiles/Settings/UserStyles

Hope you can interpret it? Each name after each / stands for a folder. Start from your phone storage, then android folder, data folder and continue till you get to User styles then place your XMP presets there. After you are done open the app. When editing a photo. Locate presets and select user preset, you will find all the presets there.

As For the DNG Presets type, you open the lightroom app, import the Preset files and create and save preset.
I understand the placement and everything concerning . I just don't know where to get/download presets. Any help with that?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
lukfame:
I understand the placement and everything concerning . I just don't know where to get/download presets. Any help with that?

Telegram.

You can get XMP and some DNG on this Channel @cloud_store just search preset.

@colorgenta for DNG presets
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by seanwilliam(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
dannytoe:
Galaxy A51,
Edited with lightroom
shot of the month.. no cap
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LemuelIrabor: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2020
"Determination.."

Device: TECNO Spark 4 Air
Fist : Mine
Apps: Adobe LR Mobile + SS

Before/After

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Ysd1: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2020
RN8 + snapseed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tonididdy(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Meet Garry the snail

10 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2020
tonididdy:
Meet Garry the snail
meow
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tonididdy(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2020
*hits block cry
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Who can recommend, umidigi A7 or Nokia 5.1plus or Nokia 4.2?
Based on durability, and efficiency

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.