Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (373503 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chukxie(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
taiocol:
you guys should check this thread out

My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography.
by SmooshCHN https://www.nairaland.com/2918450/photo-diary-mobile-dslr-photography

The World Is My Canvas: A Photo Journal
by Victoriousvic

https://www.nairaland.com/3077596/nairaland-weekly-photo-challenge

Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip
by chukxie

https://www.nairaland.com/4034714/beautiful-photos-shanghai-summer-trip

A Fine Art Photography Journal
by TAIOCOL

https://www.nairaland.com/5662609/fine-art-photography-journal

Greetings bro. I miss our photo threads. How's life treating you? Take care, man.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pixel 2xl + snapseed

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Flytime: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
kemicalreact:
Pixel 4a no edits
I don't want to believe that's from the 4a

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Flytime: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
maclawrence02:
Artillery. RN7 Gcam

Pix 1. No edits.

Pix 2. Sky filter applied.
it looks better without edits
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Jafar1: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
chukxie:

Greetings bro. I miss our photo threads. How's life treating you? Take care, man.
I miss the thread too
life is hard man, lol
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kemicalreact: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:
I don't want to believe that's from the 4a
It is
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Flytime: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
kemicalreact:
It is
show me evidence from the settings plus the picture in gallery and the settings page all in the recent apps tab then I'll believe
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:
it looks better without edits
Ok
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kemicalreact: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:
show me evidence from the settings plus the picture in gallery and the settings page all in the recent apps tab then I'll believe

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Flytime: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
kemicalreact:
okay then
Your photography skills is still in it's baby stage then,you have a device with a powerful camera
how much did you get it ?
Where did you get it?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kemicalreact: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:
okay then
Your photography skills is still in it's baby stage then,you have a device with a powerful camera
how much did you get it ?
Where did you get it?
Yeah, I'm really into photography.

Na TLC deal. Check the OfferUp and letgo deals thread in the technology market.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Conceptsncontex(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
atheistandproud:
This thread is a place for showing off your pictures. There's no competition. Just show off your pictures. If there's any room for improvement, I'm sure others will be willing to help you with it.

Welcome to the thread.

Please note the above words. In addition no advertising is allowed here, be it a personal page or a business or an item.

If you are going to criticize a person's photo, take their feelings into consideration and do it constructively. If you cannot do it, please mind your business.

This is a community of amateurs and learners. If you are looking for competition or feel the need to clout chase and put others down, please go away. There's another thread (Camera thread) for you where they argue about who has the best camera.

This thread is for pictures/photo edits.

Do not insult or use insult ice words here.

light of recent events in the phone section, I'm creating a group on Telegram because we can no longer trust our mods to be fair and impartial without abusing authority.

This thread will continue to run but it is only safe that there's an alternative ready in case of any eventuality.

t. me/thephotographyacademy (remove the space)

That's the link.

It's just a back up (only in case of an eventuality).

I'm still setting up the bot and trying to add notes and other stuff but the group is already up.

Tutorials
Camera & types of cameras (page 11)
Pixel size (page 13)
Introduction to Photography (page 13/32)
Elements of Photography/Camera modes (page 14)
Lighting in photography (page 15)
Composition in photography (page 19)
Tips and tricks of taking good photos (page 27)
Colour pop/splash/block (page 37)
How to use coloursplash by BenDanor (page 74)
Double exposure (page 79)
How to shoot Light Painting by Festwiz (Page 161)
CMS shot and edited with a Nokia 5.1

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chukxie(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
taiocol:

I miss the thread too
life is hard man, lol

Things will get better. You dey 9ja now?

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
chukxie:

Things will get better. You dey 9ja now?
I der naija since o na oga smoochn der the abroad
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chukxie(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
taiocol:

I der naija since o na oga smoochn der the abroad

Yes. I get it now. All the best bro. We just dey wake up for here.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2020
chukxie:

Yes. I get it now. All the best bro. We just dey wake up for here.
i for like der like you o
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chukxie(m): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2020
taiocol:

i for like der like you o

My brother, I pray God go give you something bigger and better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chidiezeh(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Before

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chidiezeh(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2020
After

Lightroom preset

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Jafar1: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
chidiezeh:
After

Lightroom preset
Whats the name of the preset?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chidiezeh(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Jafar1:

Whats the name of the preset?

Black film moody.

You can’t find it on Lightroom. It is an imported preset

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2020
chidiezeh:

Black film moody.
You can’t find it on Lightroom. It is an imported preset
doesn't work for all picture and this your picture is one of them
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chidiezeh(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2020
taiocol:

doesn't work for all picture and this your picture is one of them

I don’t understand. It works for all pictures I take
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Touchypro(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
kemicalreact:
Pixel 4a no edits
Please can you drop a few review of this phone. I'm considering it but I don't know how good the battery and camera is.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kemicalreact: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Touchypro:
Please can you drop a few review of this phone. I'm considering it but I don't know how good the battery and camera is.
The camera is nice and it's also super fast. The battery is 3140mah and lasts me throughout the day on a normal usage. I guess the power optimization is what's responsible for this.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
chidiezeh:

I don’t understand. It works for all pictures I take
post 2 more pictures the preset worked on and I'll post too. let's compare
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Touchypro(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
kemicalreact:
The camera is nice and it's also super fast. The battery is 3140mah and lasts me throughout the day on a normal usage. I guess the power optimization is what's responsible for this.
Thanks bro

Did you buy from eBay or Amazon, how much should I budget
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kemicalreact: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Touchypro:
Thanks bro

Did you buy from eBay or Amazon, how much should I budget
It's a TLC deal. I bought from a nairalander
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Touchypro(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
kemicalreact:
It's a TLC deal. I bought from a nairalander
TLC deal as in non tested or how I don't understand
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kemicalreact: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Touchypro:
TLC deal as in non tested or how I don't understand
It means you'll have to order it and wait for 5-10 working days before it arrives.
Check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/3237
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Touchypro(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
kemicalreact:
It means you'll have to order it and wait for 5-10 working days before it arrives.
Check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/3237

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.