Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (371972 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gptech(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
atheistandproud:

This is not true. I've been shooting in RAW mode on my old Redmi Note 7.

Androids had it long before iPhones did. Get that assertion outta your head.
I nr even see your post before grin.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gptech(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
atheistandproud:

Daddy GPtech dey use high phone too now oh
High faya! U talk of high phones u talk either 2020 flagships or the n*t* 4x cool.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by pseudonomer: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gptech:

No, RAW has been available on some Android phones for years now including the Nokia pureview I think. And RAW on phones is not exactly the same as RAW on cameras. You can read up the RAW review of the IPhone 12 pro I think on Gsmarena or Techradar. You can check the screenshot below, you'll see RAW even on ported Google camera.

Sorry, maybe it’s the first time coming on iPhone. I got it.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 4:53am On Dec 31, 2020
pseudonomer:

Sorry, maybe it’s the first time coming on iPhone. I got it.

Whenever you see any new feature for iPhone, just know android had it way before iPhone even thought of it

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by pseudonomer: 5:13am On Dec 31, 2020
ityP:

Whenever you see any new feature for iPhone, just know android had it way before iPhone even thought of it

I’m not ready for your Android vs iPhone argument. But quick one, Apple first got the selfie camera, the screen recorder and many more, and Android too started so many things.

I’ve always had both Android and iPhones. And right now, I have both iPhone and Samsung.... Both come with special features... but of course, iPhone has always been my everyday phone.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by walesho(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2020
pseudonomer:

I’m not ready for your Android vs iPhone argument. But quick one, Apple first got the selfie camera, the screen recorder and many more, and Android too started so many things.

I’ve always had both Android and iPhones. And right now, I have both iPhone and Samsung.... Both come with special features... but of course, iPhone has always been my everyday phone.

The truth is iPhone is boring
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2020
pseudonomer:

Just to correct you the Motorola A920 released in 2003 first came with a front facing camera or as we now call it Selfie Camera.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2020
genius43:

Just to correct you the Motorola A920 released in 2003 first came with a front facing camera or as will now call it Selfie Camera.
You just couldn't allow him have a win grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2020
walesho:

I sometimes like boring sha
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Degrezhaa:

You just couldn't allow him have a win grin

I tire for genius43 o. Haba. Make the guy get small joy na grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yummy!

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Yummy!
cheesy

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
I like Steve Jobs (and Apple to an extent).

But the truth is, Apple sabi build hype around their products. Most of the stuff they claimed to have invented or patented was stolen from a smaller company or simply renamed.

Finger works pioneered multi touch technology, Apple simply bought them over and took the tech. Selfie cameras were already on Java and Symbian phones. In fact, the first iPhone didn't have one.

The iPhone isn't even the first full screen touch Smartphone. That title belongs to the IBM Simon from 1993.

The MacOS GUI was stolen from another company called Xerox in the 80s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by walesho(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
ityP:

I sometimes like boring sha

Boredom causes depression lolz

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gptech(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
genius43:

Just to correct you the Motorola A920 released in 2003 first came with a front facing camera or as we now call it Selfie Camera.
You sef! OK, even my Sony Ericsson c902 get front facing camera, though na for video calls sha grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
The last from 2020.

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tecnolad(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2021
walesho:

iPhone isn't boring with JB. A jailbroken iPhone looks more fabulous and gets better tweaks than a rooted Android.

You can modify EVERYTHING from A-Z on a jailbroken iPhone. You can even theme everything.

I am not an Apple fanboy. I have used both high-end Android devices and iOS phones and I've tweaked them to their highest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Uncharted56:
guy buy a DSLR and start this proper wink

smiley
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by walesho(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2021
tecnolad:

iPhone isn't boring with JB. A jailbroken iPhone looks more fabulous and gets better tweaks than a rooted Android.

You can modify EVERYTHING from A-Z on a jailbroken iPhone. You can even theme everything.

I am not an Apple fanboy. I have used both high-end Android devices and iOS phones and I've tweaked them to their highest

Nobody jailbreak iPhone like before again especially with the latest iOS. And you can't even upgrade a jailbreak or android rooted device.

Without rooting I do much more with my Google Pixel 4a.

Back in the days of rooting using lucky patcher to get freebies on game but i cant do it anymore it does not worth the stress.

Why will I even buy an expensive phone like iPhone 12 and decided to jailbreak or void the the software warranty?

Nothing sweet like follow come and software efficiency
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by holurinde(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year fellas

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year

Snapseed double exposure

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
More

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by achinu(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by achinu(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S.

10 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
achinu:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S.

Good from an almost 3 year old phone.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by achinu(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Photos were taken about 3 years ago, found them in my google photos. Phone took pretty decent photos in the right conditions, that was my Xiaomi phone, was a pretty decent device overall.

genius43:

Good from an almost 3 year old phone.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gabson001(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Snapseed

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Rareoil(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:
The last from 2020.

What phone did you use
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Rareoil:

What phone did you use
Honor 7
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by keandre: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2021

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.