Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,647 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (374536 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maik99(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Zzyco:

One plus, have one of the best cameras. One plus that will trash iphone camera, one plus is produced for Bosses o.

Compared to other flagships, the camera lags behind
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ORIJIN201(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2021
HowGlorious:

Wrong choice for u who like excellent camera shots. OnePlus isn't known for good cameras. U'll soon port d same way u left RN10Pro
lol, my pixel 4a has a poor camera hardware compared to the OnePlus 7t, but somehow Google does an amazing job with the final results. With gcam on my OnePlus 7t, I'm getting a close result to the 4a. So I don't think I've made the wrong choice. It was stressful looking for the gcam mod that does the job tho. And camera is not enough influence for me to leave a device.

I also find out pixel 4a camera does poorly with red colours. Red colours captured by the pixel 4a look light brown. Brown, then looks lighter. Just maybe it's the effect of night mode. There is a particular gcam mod I'm using on the 7t, this mod does very well with processing colors just the way they are.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2021
ORIJIN201:
lol, my pixel 4a has a poor camera hardware compared to the OnePlus 7t, but somehow Google does an amazing job with the final results. With gcam on my OnePlus 7t, I'm getting a close result to the 4a. So I don't think I've made the wrong choice. It was stressful looking for the gcam mod that does the job tho. And camera is not enough influence for me to leave a device.

I also find out pixel 4a camera does poorly with red colours. Red colours captured by the pixel 4a look light brown. Brown, then looks lighter. Just maybe it's the effect of night mode. There is a particular gcam mod I'm using on the 7t, this mod does very well with processing colors just the way they are.
its a win for you
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2021
ORIJIN201:

Very intelligent comment.

Very informed choice, not swayed by brand name or hype.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gbolahan111: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
I’m impressed with the mobile phone photographs uploaded by enthusiasts here. I am using iPhone XR and would love to belong too.

Please which application would you recommend me to download on iOS?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gbolahan111: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
atheistandproud:
Focusing and White balance in photography

One of the biggest problems we have when taking pictures is focus

A lot of us either do not use it or do not even know that we are supposed to use it.

So what is focus then?

Focus in photography is the process of making adjustments to the lens to find the maximum resolution, sharpness, and contrast for your chosen subject. You can do so either using manual focus or the autofocus system of your camera.

We use focus is to get the sharpest image/picture possible.

How do you focus then?

Our phones are fitted with what is known as PDAF

Phase Detection Auto Focus

Many budget phones and above, have PDAF.

Entry level phones don't

The phase detection auto focus is a system where your phone snaps a picture twice and combined them to get the sharpest picture

But PDAF is not perfect.

The camera doesn't know what you're trying to snap.

For this reason, you have to use your hand to tap on the screen on the item you want to snap

Or if you have pro mode, you can use it to manual adjust your focus until you can get the sharpest image.

Always ensure to either tap to focus or adjust the slider manually to get the sharpest image possible before taking a picture.

Sometimes you may also have to wait a bit for the sensor to focus properly on what you're trying to snap. Be patient. Make sure that you get the sharpest image possible.

White balance is not really all that important because many of us go still use filters take cover am.

White balance (WB) is the process of removing unrealistic color casts, so that objects which appear in the true colors on your picture.

Use these modes to get an accurate color representation on your photos if you like. But it is not compulsory.

I’m impressed with the mobile phone photographs uploaded by enthusiasts here. I am using iPhone XR and would love to belong too.

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbolahan111:

Start with your stock camera. The best app to start with is always your stock camera.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ibawon(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2021
HowGlorious:

Wrong choice for u who like excellent camera shots. OnePlus isn't known for good cameras. U'll soon port d same way u left RN10Pro
I bought 2 Pixel 4xl for people and I use 7t
The only reason I'm going to Pixel 4xl is because of Official Google support.
But I can still get if I flash Pixel Experience on 7t

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Teeboy2300(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
ORIJIN201:
Changed my mind and went for the OnePlus 7t. Faster processor, good community support for custom roms and gcam support. Cheaper too. Better premium feel compared to the pixel 4xl (I held both devices). Having a phone with premium Soc should not be underrated. No matter how good the budget device is, it cannot not just compare to a flagship.

Nice. I was contemplating between this 2 devices alongside the galaxy note 10+. Your answer already removed the pixel 4 from the picture. Now, between the note 10+(Snapdragon) and the 1+7tpro which do you consider better?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ORIJIN201(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Teeboy2300:

Nice. I was contemplating between this 2 devices alongside the galaxy note 10+. Your answer already removed the pixel 4 from the picture. Now, between the note 10+(Snapdragon) and the 1+7tpro which do you consider better?
Note 10 plus is better. I was done with Samsung after they started shipping snapdragon devices with locked bootloader. Another reason I chose the 1+7t was easy! Dev community! When I get bored, I can change my rom easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by busuyi44: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2021
ORIJIN201:
Note 10 plus is better. I was done with Samsung after they started shipping snapdragon devices with locked bootloader. Another reason I chose the 1+7t was easy! Dev community! When I get bored, I can change my rom easily.

Please kindly share the link to download d Gcam that works perfectly for you on OnePlus 7T. Thanks

Telegram busuyi44
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BrickDevo: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
In the details

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Teeboy2300(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
ORIJIN201:

Thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin grin

Wooooow wooo woooow cheesy

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tmtech: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shot on RN 10 pro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin grin
cut soap for your boy na
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by seanwilliam(m): 4:20am On Jul 30, 2021
chariisGRACE MacroMan sabi snap pics abeg ..this thread Dey give me joy grin abeg which phone u Dey use take those beautiful pics ? Most of your shots don’t look like phone camera to me grin wish I sabi take pics like u .. also most time if I one upload pics taken on my phone , the size will be too large so I go kuku comot grin nice one though

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by aysnoopy(m): 4:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Dugbe, ibadan

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by aysnoopy(m): 4:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Mahogany Hotel, Jericho GRA, Ibadan.

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by aysnoopy(m): 4:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Shot on Redmi 9C

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Virgo01(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2021
RN10 Pro + Snapseed

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2021
seanwilliam:

chariisGRACE MacroMan sabi snap pics abeg ..this thread Dey give me joy grin abeg which phone u Dey use take those beautiful pics ? Most of your shots don’t look like phone camera to me grin wish I sabi take pics like u .. also most time if I one upload pics taken on my phone , the size will be too large so I go kuku comot grin nice one though

Baba, I dobale for you O.
Na phone camera I dey use. Huawei Honor 7.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2021
sunshineV:
cut soap for your boy na
You dey baff soda? grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2021
MrBONE2:

Wooooow wooo woooow cheesy
Oshey Ambulanza. grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2021
chariisGRACE:

You dey baff soda? grin
i go baff anything grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Shot on RN10 Pro

12 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2021
if chariis.grace catch redmi note 10 pro camera ehn......grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Ray of Sunshine.

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Making it green.

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Virgo01(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.