Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (372334 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by seanwilliam(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Yeah you are right.

I have never use infinix, tecno or all those transmission phones. To me they are even slow because I'm a heavy phone user.

Samsung has been my brand since S3, I am highly addicted to Samsung. In fact I see other phones display like shit including that of iPhone.

Khaii, Samsung to sweet I swear
for screen I won’t agree totally . I’ve used s9plus before and compared to my iPhone now , not much different.. but I love the curve screen mehn
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
taiocol:
Follow my new instagram account @Taiocol

Will FB asap

You've got a drone now I see
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by theenchanter: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
shot of the year to me. Which phone did you use pls ? Wow
no be phone o. Na canon camera. grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dreamxhaser: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
for screen I won’t agree totally . I’ve used s9plus before and compared to my iPhone now , not much different.. but I love the curve screen mehn

It's just be an 11 pro max right?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by seanwilliam(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
dreamxhaser:

It's just be an 11 pro max right?
I don’t get what you mean bro
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dreamxhaser: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
I don’t get what you mean bro

Sorry, I mean "it might be an iphone 11 pro max right?"

Also, as someone who has used both Samsung and Iphone, which one do you prefer?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Sorry, I mean "it might be an iphone 11 pro max right?"

Also, as someone who has used both Samsung and Iphone, which one do you prefer?

Without being biased , I’ve used Samsung a10s, s9plus, iPhone 7plus, galaxy note 9( I swapped with s9plus, good battery and bigger screen) iPhone X,iPhone 11 pro max , and now iPhone 12 Pro Max. I’ will always choose iPhone over and over . Tbh the Samsung is just like every other Android to me apart from the curved screen and beautiful display …

Reason why I choose iPhone
1. The battery is very strong ( I get 9-11 on heavy usage on the 11 pro max then )
2. Camera is mad ( especially portrait and video )
3. Second hand value : I used 11 pro max for maybe 8months and still sold it more than its original value ( bought it 360k, sold it 365k)
4. Prestige : weather u believe it or not the phone adds value to you . In my line of biz it’s a plus for you..
5. Apps run better and smoother
6.security , updates and longer supports.

However these are my opinions. I’m not into customization and all that , I might not even change wallpaper for a year grin so android is a no no for me

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dreamxhaser: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
seanwilliam:

Without being biased , I’ve used Samsung a10s, s9plus, iPhone 7plus, galaxy note 9( I swapped with s9plus, good battery and bigger screen) iPhone X,iPhone 11 pro max , and now iPhone 12 Pro Max. I’ will always choose iPhone over and over . Tbh the Samsung is just like every other Android to me apart from the curved screen and beautiful display …

Reason why I choose iPhone
1. The battery is very strong ( I get 9-11 on heavy usage on the 11 pro max then )
2. Camera is mad ( especially portrait and video )
3. Second hand value : I used 11 pro max for maybe 8months and still sold it more than its original value ( bought it 360k, sold it 365k)
4. Prestige : weather u believe it or not the phone adds value to you . In my line of biz it’s a plus for you..
5. Apps run better and smoother
6.security , updates and longer supports.

However these are my opinions. I’m not into customization and all that , I might not even change wallpaper for a year grin so android is a no no for me

Wow, you just made me change my mind.

My s9 was stolen and I'm thinking of the following phone I'll buy. My problem with Samsung is the resale value is pure shit, before you upgrade na whala, but iPhone users quickly change their phones, there is one guy that was using iPhone x last year, now his using iPhone 13.

Due to the resale value you just stated, I will buy iPhone x for now as I don't have much money on me. Then i will upgrade with time.

Also I believe the prestige of a thing, especially when you can sope babe.

Regarding the your hustle, I'm guessing it's an online business right?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by seanwilliam(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Wow, you just made me change my mind.

My s9 was stolen and I'm thinking of the following phone I'll buy. My problem with Samsung is the resale value is pure shit, before you upgrade na whala, but iPhone users quickly change their phones, there is one guy that was using iPhone x last year, now his using iPhone 13.

Due to the resale value you just stated, I will buy iPhone x for now as I don't have much money on me. Then i will upgrade with time.

Also I believe the prestige of a thing, especially when you can sope babe.

Regarding the your hustle, I'm guessing it's an online business right?

I’ll advice you get xr cos of battery .

I bought the iPhone X I think 185 or something and I sold it 170..
Bought the iPhone 7 Plus 140, sold it 125( the guy scammed grin me 5k grin) he paid 120k
Online business of buying and selling of crypto , funds and gift cards , i invest in crypto too. I’m a popular and big vendor on here and offline .
About babe, lol I don’t know o, even though I used to be an ardent ashewo man ( check my post last two years lol ) now baba na paper chasing o. No time lol .
Samsung is a very good phone bro, but I don’t think I can spend a fortune on any andriod like iPhone ..
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dreamxhaser: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
seanwilliam:

I’ll advice you get xr cos of battery .

I bought the iPhone X I think 185 or something and I sold it 170..
Bought the iPhone 7 Plus 140, sold it 125( the guy scammed grin me 5k grin) he paid 120k
Online business of buying and selling of crypto , funds and gift cards , i invest in crypto too. I’m a popular and big vendor on here and offline .
About babe, lol I don’t know o, even though I used to be an ardent ashewo man ( check my post last two years lol ) now baba na paper chasing o. No time lol .
Samsung is a very good phone bro, but I don’t think I can spend a fortune on any andriod like iPhone ..

Omo all the resale value makes sense.

Anyways regarding your hustle, show me way now. I'm into freelnaceing but I need to diversify just in case.

Man cannot put all eggs in one basket
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by seanwilliam(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Omo all the resale value makes sense.

Anyways regarding your hustle, show me way now. I'm into freelnaceing but I need to diversify just in case.

Man cannot put all eggs in one basket

I for say make you try expand your freelancing o..
The biz is very risky but lucrative . Very risky..
Anyway you can check out this thread and start your crypto journey

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2248
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dreamxhaser: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
seanwilliam:

I for say make you try expand your freelancing o..
The biz is very risky but lucrative . Very risky..
Anyway you can check out this thread and start your crypto journey

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2248

Thanks boss, but do you think I can start with 50k?

The freelncing get risk too, person fit collect ban any moment.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
atheistandproud:

You've got a drone now I see
Nah, I don't even own a smartphone camera.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cypher1999(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shot on a Redmi note 10s, edited with Lightroom[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by pat077: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Cypher1999:
Shot on a Redmi note 10s, edited with Lightroom[color=#006600][/color]
I also use the Redmi Note 10S. Is there any way to improve the picture quality of phone? Are you using gcam or the stock camera?

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cheezzyy: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Yeah you are right.

I have never use infinix, tecno or all those transmission phones. To me they are even slow because I'm a heavy phone user.

Samsung has been my brand since S3, I am highly addicted to Samsung. In fact I see other phones display like shit including that of iPhone.

Khaii, Samsung to sweet I swear
brands like Infinix and Tecno still have phones for heavy users na, like Pova
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by leetylee: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shot with gcam on redmi 9A
Edited with PicsArt

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cypher1999(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
pat077:
I also use the Redmi Note 10S. Is there any way to improve the picture quality of phone? Are you using gcam or the stock camera?

It's just the stock sire
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Shuregirl: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Cheezzyy:
brands like Infinix and Tecno still have phones for heavy users na, like Pova
especially the Pova Neo
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cheezzyy: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shuregirl:
especially the Pova Neo
Pova neo or Pova 5G, anyone
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Siberia01(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nokia E5
Plus lightroom

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by achinu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pixel 5, no filter. Rise and Shine

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Younext: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
How do u force nairaland to retain lil detail when u post?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Lovepeacetrust: 2:26am On Mar 29, 2022
S8+ gcam
Shot by a friend.

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by offset67(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2022
leetylee:
Shot with gcam on redmi 9A
Edited with PicsArt
please give me link to download gcam for redmi 9a
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Shuregirl: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheezzyy:
Pova neo or Pova 5G, anyone
yes
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by nongo123(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2022
No edit

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
It has been long guys, let me post this
Oneplus 8, while camera app is airbrush
Edit app is snapseed

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2022
nongo123:
No edit

Let me do like DXOMark small.

There is a slight green cast on the photo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by nongo123(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Let me do like DXOMark small.

There is a slight green cast on the photo
grin grin

I appreciate your input, I did notice it but I downplayed thinking that maybe my eyes are receiving me. I am not a fan of stock camera in this device, I use GCam almost every time.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by leetylee: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
offset67:
please give me link to download gcam for redmi 9a
Download gcamator on PlayStore

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.