Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (373941 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Kallmerb:
Pls don't animalsicate me ooo... I be learner.. Just love vintage pics ooo

The pictures are nice jare. I don't understand the problems of some human beings.

Even if they were bad (which they're not), I would only encourage you to do better. Shi Kenan.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Here to get better

Gcam, edited with snapseed

Gcam

Stock cam

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Thayay:
Mi9T Stock Camera

Bleep that shit. I love this

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Trex4:
Baba theirs nothing wrong with that picture Abeg. It's an editing artistic feel and you nailed it. Because some people have high end camera phones they'll be forming photo experts.

The thing tire me o. I also feel he nailed it too
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

The pictures are nice jare. I don't understand the problems of some human beings.

Even if they were bad (which they're not), I would only encourage you to do better. Shi Kenan.
thanks ogami

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Osasnidas:

Still learning sha smiley smiley
same here oooo.... Its cool pic
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ORIJIN201(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Selective blindness indeed. I am sure you probably skipped where everyone agreed with you but asked you to live and let live. That flew right over your head.

No one actually contested your opinion. That's the funniest thing here. Your last paragraph was uncalled for. As for accusing people about selective blindness, I'm sure you have a mirror at home. Go look at it.
Rest.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2020
redmi 8 gcam night shot

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2020
2nd

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Mark9854:

you achieved it by increasing the AMBIANCE... good morning sir, good morning house.
Good morning oga boss, thanks I will start taking notes on each step I take.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Boschh:

Your Gcam download link and settings pls..
https://ff.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HyperCam_E3.0_P.apk
slightly edit the saturation
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2020
tecnolad:

That was gotten after he used the Accentuate effect and vignette effect.
I think you're right. I did use vignette.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

1. Most people including the photo owner actually agreed with you that the photo was oversaturated but the owner elected to keep it.

2. MacLawrence is new to editing and his edits are purely experimental.

3. I have posted photography tips here that many people don't read. It's not in my place to force them to read it or learn. They may even know way more than I do.

4. The fact that you feel offended by someone's refusal to subscribe to what is purely your opinion and feel a pressing need to berate them into conforming to your standards shows the issue lies with you, not them. You're entitled to your opinion and that's that. He owes you absolutely nothing.

5. We didn't force anyone here so...

Door's wide open sir. Don't let it hit you on the way out.
It's clear that the guy has issues so I'm practicing how to avoid unnecessary arguments cos I actually will not achieve anything from it.
Thanks bro for spelling it out to him.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by degreat2: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2020
iPhone 6
No edit

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tecnolad(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
wanderingsoup:
Here to get better

Gcam

Stock cam

Good shots. Try getting closer and shooting the last picture from buttom-right perspective. I think it’ll be nicer
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tecnolad(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Picture 1: the main picture.

Picture 2 is edited with snapseed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Juicey10:
redmi 8 gcam night shot
eyah..bro always try to avoid light source when u are snapping... Its better if you are backing the light than facing it

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
degreat2:
iPhone 6
No edit

There's this thing about how iPhone processes images that I like. And i don't really know what it is.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Funnily the Likes of the pixel XL 1 and 2 really proves that huge MP doesn't really determine the picture quality.... It all depends on the Camera app attimes... Am now seeing all those 48mp and 64mp on phones as scam
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
tecnolad:

Good shots. Try getting closer and shooting the last picture from buttom-right perspective. I think it’ll be nicer
Thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kallmerb:
eyah..bro always try to avoid light source when u are snapping... Its you are backing the light than facing it
thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kallmerb:
Funnily the Likes of the pixel XL 1 and 2 really proves that huge MP doesn't really determine the picture quality.... It all depends on the Camera app attimes... Am now seeing all those 48mp and 64mp on phones as scam
Na gimmick guy.. Most 48mp camera shots 12mp pics on default while 64mp shots on 16mp.. The truth is that it all depends on sensor and aperture of the camera in consideration of good settings to get the best
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shot on Gionee F103. slightly edited with Snapseed.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Boschh(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Juicey10:
https://ff.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HyperCam_E3.0_P.apk
slightly edit the saturation

The link doesn't lead to direct download..
There are so many mods there..

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Boschh:

The link doesn't lead to direct download.. There are so many mods there..
I losed the link ask genius
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Finally killed the rodent terrorist in my house. I'm only grateful that they've not eaten my degree certificate.

Both are unedited.

1. GCam with flash

2. Night sight

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dayveed1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
maclawrence02:
Decided to try my hands on snapseed.
1st pix original
2nd pix edited with snapseed.
iPhone?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
wanderingsoup:
Here to get better

Gcam

Stock cam

You kept it simple and straightforward. Subject and background. Nice one.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Juicey10:
redmi 8 gcam night shot

There's a lot of flare-ups in the photo. Unless you're going for an effect, avoid shooting at a light source. Let the light be at your side (left or right) or behind you. You'll get better photos that way.

You can also try reducing the exposure or brightness.

When you want to shoot a picture, or bright light, tap on the screen to focus and scroll your fingers down to reduce the brightness. This reduces flares.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Thayay(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
ityP:

Bleep that shit. I love this
Thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Thayay(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
tecnolad:

lol. No bro. It’s Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
I for say naija don dey better oo grin.... Nice shot bro cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.