Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (377626 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
RN7 GCam + Snapseed + Mirror lab

10 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LordShiva97(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2020
Drizzle007:
iPhone 11pro cam
What?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LordShiva97(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2020
cbrezy:

Perm site grin
Yep! Are you studying in Oko Poly?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Vecto(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

I know GCam but what's Snapseed and Mirror lab?

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:
Mad... Bro please consider making your watermark a bit smaller and/or place it on the upper or lower edge of your photos. just a humble recommendation, you are doing a great job photographically.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
mrbillz:
could you please help me resend it. Been checking the thread one after the other but couldn’t find it

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UIrXk3a0epK_e_RZFbvdaMg3XBS9Qwc_

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Fantastically beautiful, see how you hayaaf turn the scenery to Disneyland grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Vecto:

I know GCam but what's Snapseed and Mirror lab?

"Jesus I know, Paul I know, who are you?" A demon to the Seven sons of Sciva. grin grin grin

Snapseed and Mirrorlab are both used for photo editing.

One of my ogas here introduced me to Mirror lab. I'm grateful to him. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Illusioneffect:

The best way to sell ornamental photography is by taking as many pictures as possible, make a partnership with Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Fotolia, Stockxpert, Crestock or Getty images by creating an account as a seller.... this takes only a moment. Then if your pictures are fit for their website i.e if this ornaments' picture have been approved by the owner to be sold; So make sure your picture has been approved by the owner of the item and if the picture is ok. After that, when approved, they send the money to your PayPal account or any other internet banking company, so make sure you charge them for the picture very well.
Some pay royalties while some pay cash. You can check them out
Thanks for the information bro
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nokia 5.1 plus

WHAT'S COOKING?

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Originality007: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Samsung A20s....The horse rider @Awolowo Road ikoyi

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Snapseed and mirror lab

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
BenDanor:
Nokia 5.1 plus

WHAT'S COOKING?

Awesome!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mark9854:

Mad... Bro please consider making your watermark a bit smaller and/or place it on the upper or lower edge of your photos. just a humble recommendation, you are doing a great job photographically.

Thanks for the comment.

About a year ago, when I first started taking pictures. I put them on my WhatsApp status. I saw no need to watermark them. Some saw it and commended me, others ignored it totally but I didn't mind.

One day, I saw my photo on the phone of an acquaintance and when I asked if he got it from my status, he told "your photo ke?". It stung me sha but still I let it pass.

Sometime later, I did a status recap and was posting some old shots when two persons accosted me and accused of stealing status from others as posting as mine. At that point I decided enough was enough.

People who almost never commented on my status had my pictures and weren't crediting me. They were saying internet, internet. Even after I started watermarking and using the edges, trust Nigerians, they would simply crop it out. So I deleted a lot of numbers from my phone. I only have 17 WhatsApp contacts, down from 53 or so.

Even here on NL, one troubled soul has accused me of stealing my own pictures. My own photos from Shutterstock. How can one steal his own photo?

I have researched extensively on how to place watermarks and the general consensus is that, so long as it doesn't affect the subject area or draw attention away from the photo then it can be placed almost anywhere and at any Font size.

I have a healthy IG and FB page where I post photos and it's only Nigerians that have complained about my watermarks. Only Nigerians.

I don't think I can go back to using the sides and edges again. The only thing I can do is make it a bit more translucent and reduce the Font size but that position, makes it incredibly difficult to crop the photo.

Thank you for the observation once more.

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by cbrezy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
LordShiva97:

Yep! Are you studying in Oko Poly?
Yes oh I'm in HND 1 now

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ORIJIN201(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Took this picture in January 2018 using my galaxy s5 then. I wish I had the pixel 2xl then, it would have done justice to the beautiful foggy scenery, but as per student then Na, lol. The day was chilly, and the field was totally covered in fog to the extent that you could barely see anything in it or beyond it.

Saw the picture on my backup drive and thought I should share with you guys!

[img]https:///65535/49618180691_ffbb1d987e_h.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Awesome!
Thanks man!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Thanks for the comment.

About a year ago, when I first started taking pictures. I put them on my WhatsApp status. I saw no need to watermark them. Some saw it and commended me, others ignored it totally but I didn't mind.

One day, I saw my photo on the phone of an acquaintance and when I asked if he got it from my status, he told "your photo ke?". It stung me sha but still I let it pass.

Sometime later, I did a status recap and was posting some old shots when two persons accosted me and accused of stealing status from others as posting as mine. At that point I decided enough was enough.

People who almost never commented on my status had my pictures and weren't crediting me. They were saying internet, internet. Even after I started watermarking and using the edges, trust Nigerians, they would simply crop it out. So I deleted a lot of numbers from my phone. I only have 17 WhatsApp contacts, down from 53 or so.

Even here on NL, one troubled soul has accused me of stealing my own pictures. My own photos from Shutterstock. How can one steal his own photo?

I have researched extensively on how to place watermarks and the general consensus is that, so long as it doesn't affect the subject area or draw attention away from the photo then it can be placed almost anywhere and at any Font size.

I have a healthy IG and FB page where I post photos and it's only Nigerians that have complained about my watermarks. Only Nigerians.

I don't think I can go back to using the sides and edges again. The only thing I can do is make it a bit more translucent and reduce the Font size but that position, makes it incredibly difficult to crop the photo.

I get your point
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Thanks for the comment.

This is an eye opener... I'm jumping on the bandwagon shocked

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
1. Stock camera
2. Gcam.
RN7 no edits.
3. Gcam shot edited with snapseed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mark9854:

This is an eye opener... I'm jumping on the bandwagon shocked

I'll reduce my font size and increase the transparency sha.

Thanks again.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
night sight

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Juicey10 post=87131970][/quote]

Please I need your Gcam settings
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Anybody using parrot043 here?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
RN7 GCam edited by Snapseed

Agama on the window sill

@Mark9854

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LordShiva97(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
cbrezy:

Yes oh I'm in HND 1 now
Okay.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:
RN7 GCam edited by Snapseed
Agama on the window sill
@Mark9854
mad oooo... and that's more like it!!!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
S10+ unedited.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by cbrezy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
LordShiva97:

Okay.
what about you?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
S10+ unedited.
daddy daddy smiley ...
you've finally switch to s10+ ?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LordShiva97(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
cbrezy:

what about you?

I'm not a student at the Poly but I study Chinese language at the Confucius Institute at the Permanent site.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by cbrezy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
LordShiva97:

I'm not a student at the Poly but I study Chinese language at the Confucius Institute at the Permanent site.

oh yes obviously that photo was taken in front of that Chinese department and there's a billboard there written with Chinese and language I was thinking is a department of the school I don't know that anyone can go there and learn do you pay for it or make registration or is just the free something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.