Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (372551 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Double exposure

In photography and cinematography, a multiple exposure is the superimposition of two or more exposures to create a single image, and double exposure has a corresponding meaning in respect of two images. The exposure values (I have explained it in an earlier post) may or may not be identical to each other.

So today, I'm gonna talk about how to use Snapseed to achieve double exposure. Without further ado, let's take a plunge.

Photo credits to Bazkid24.

The rest were all done on my phone.

We're going to use these two pictures

We're going to try to superimpose the moon and blue sky from the second photo unto the first one.

Let's start with basics and then we'll get to more complicated edits in the future.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Step 1: select photo
Step 2. Enter tools and click on double exposure
Step 3: click on add photos and select the second picture you want to superimpose on the first.
Step 4: after selecting the photo, there's an icon that is shaped like a water drop, click on it and set the bar value to 100, just drag it all the way to the right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Side note: There's other options you can mess with on how you want the exposure of the photo to look like. If you click on the icon I labelled 1, you'll get the other options on top of it. I simply clicked on default (2). Since some of us are beginners, let's stick to the basics.

Step 5: click ok (the flash or Nike icon at the bottom right corner) and return to the homepage. While on the home page, click the icon at the top of the screen

Step 6: choose view edits

Step 7: then choose double exposure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Step 7: choose the brush option
Step 8: the photo will return back as the original. Do not fear. It's normal. Use your fingers to brush over the parts that you want to superimpose the second picture on (double exposure)
Step 9: continue doing so until you achieve your aim
Step 10: the finished product

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2020
So ladies and gentlemen, this is how to carry out double exposure for beginners in 10 very easy steps. We'll get into more complicated edits as time goes on.

Thank you all for reading. Happy Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2020
One more.

So once upon a time, it was said that pictures couldn't tell lies. Well now they can. grin grin grin grin

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by efec(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Before

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by efec(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Photoshop express, lightroom, airbrush, picsart. Using double exposure has to come with alot of creativity if not it wont be really apreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Thank you Happy Saturday.

Thanks for your time ßoss
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2020
efec:
Photoshop express, lightroom, airbrush, picsart. Using double exposure has to come with alot of creativity if not it wont be really apreciated.

Understood. But let's not put the cart before the horse.

Allow people to learn the basics first, then the complicated creativity stuff can come after.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2020
layinka25:

Thanks for your time ßoss

You're welcome brother.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by efec(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Understood. But let's not put the cart before the horse.

Allow people to learn the basics first, then the complicated creativity stuff can come after.
. Understood
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by bazkid24(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hmm

11 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Where's Taiocol and Festwiz sef?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:
Where's Tai.ocol and Festwiz sef?
The latter dey, he needs a change of device though.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Not bad. Good job.
Thanks bro!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
For those complaining about not finding notes and tutorials, I have gone through the thread and I've made a list of all the pages they can be found. I'll keep them in page 1 for easy accessibility.

Camera & types of cameras (page 11)
Pixel size (page 13)
Introduction to Photography (page 13/32)
Elements of Photography/Camera modes (page 14)
Lighting in photography (page 15)
Composition in photography (page 19)
Tips and tricks of taking good photos (page 27)
Colour splash tutorial (page 37)
How to use coloursplash by BenDanor (page 74)
Double exposure (page 79)

Cheers

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
genius43:

The latter dey, he needs a change of device though.

Oh...I was wondering if they were okay. They just disappeared.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kallmerb:
1 i provoke over saturated

2 i edit small

3 i just love the cloud but the environment badooo
I will really love to see a fine art person draw and paint the first pix. So beautiful
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:
Side note: There's other options you can mess with on how you want the exposure of the photo to look like. If you click on the icon I labelled 1, you'll get the other options on top of it. I simply clicked on default (2). Since some of us are beginners, let's stick to the basics.

Step 5: click ok (the flash or Nike icon at the bottom right corner) and return to the homepage. While on the home page, click the icon at the top of the screen

Step 6: choose view edits

Step 7: then choose double exposure
Thanks alot man! You're the best

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
efec:
It's beautiful
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:
For those complaining about not finding notes and tutorials, I have gone through the thread and I've made a list of all the pages they can be found. I'll keep them in page 1 for easy accessibility.

Pixel size (page 13)
Double exposure (page 39)

Cheers
You can actually write a book or even have a blog on this
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Pixel size (page 13)
Double exposure (page 39)

Cheers
You can actually write a book or even have a blog on this (photography)

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
okikiosibodu:

I will really love to see a fine art person draw and paint the first pix. So beautiful
thanks ogami

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
BenDanor:
Continuation
Great teacher
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
tecnolad:
Night shot on Huawei P20 Pro
I always love the way light scatters on pics when one shoots at night facing the light. Getting the right perspective, the pics usually come out great. It is time consuming and patience testing though
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
BenDanor:

Thanks alot man! You're the best

BenDanor:

You can actually write a book or even have a blog on this

It's an idea I have toyed with. I have written an introductory book on it sef. I have it in word and PDF formats.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by JBoy9(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
atheistandproud:
Coca-Cola grin good morning everyone

H bro. Please what camera app or settings did u use to focus on the bottle and blur the background ?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
angry

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
efec:
we na still small learner ooo

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
JBoy9:

H bro. Please what camera app or settings did u use to focus on the bottle and blur the background ?

Any camera can do it. It's just focusing.

Point your camera at an object then tap on it on your phone screen. The camera should lock on it. You can move it closer till the background blurs away.

I use RN7 stock cam and GCam.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kallmerb:
we na still small learner ooo

So soon? Boys are not smiling.

Work on the edges sha. Especially at the rooftops.

But I'm impressed with the overall work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.