Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (371428 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
sunshineV:
u2 try
thanks alot, my lady.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2020
Lawnray:

Boss, I plan to buy a Nokia 3.1 plus very soon and i v been seeing mixed reviews. how has ur 3.1 plus performance been?

It's good, I would advice you don't go for 2gb/16gb variant, you will be better off with 3gb/32gb variant

The battery is great it gives me 9hrs-10hrs screen on time it has a great battery optimisation.. 4000mah would have been a beast on this phone but sadly it's 3500mah..

Other experience like browsing and playing games works well and very fine..

I notice that YouTube Lags when I updated to Android 9

It doesn't support Gcam because of Helio P22..

The camera works well to some extent it would have been sooooo nice if it can support Gcam.. for that you have the option of Nokia 4.2 with 3gb/32gb with SD439

Or Xiaomi Redmi 8A with the same processor

It blazes fast on Glo 4G...(which is much more faster than Airtel and MTN combined)

I got it from Jumia during black Friday for 25k.. which currently is sold for 36-37k for the variant I am using)

Overall it's a great phone.. i just love the pure android experience and because it's Nokia it's very durable

Oh.. there is android 10 update coming up before the end of the month...

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Lawnray: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Osasnidas:

It's good, I would advice you don't go for 2gb/16gb variant, you will be better off with 3gb/32gb variant

The battery is great it gives me 9hrs-10hrs screen on time it has a great battery optimisation.. 4000mah would have been a beast on this phone but sadly it's 3500mah..

Other experience like browsing and playing games works well and very fine..

I notice that YouTube Lags when I updated to Android 9

It doesn't support Gcam because of Helio P22..

The camera works well to some extent it would have been sooooo nice if it can support Gcam.. for that you have the option of Nokia 4.2 with 3gb/32gb with SD439

Or Xiaomi Redmi 8A with the same processor

It blazes fast on Glo 4G...(which is much more faster than Airtel and MTN combined)

I got it from Jumia during black Friday for 25k.. which currently is sold for 36-37k for the variant I am using)

Overall it's a great phone.. i just love the pure android experience and because it's Nokia it's very durable

Thanks very much for this. I guess i will go for 4.2
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Lawnray:

Thanks very much for this. I guess i will go for 4.2

It has a 3000mah battery.. it wouldn't be on par with the 3.1 plus but I guess it will work just fine.. plus 4.2 has a 5.71inch display as against the 6.0inch of the 3.1 plus

If none of that matters to you... Then it's better... Good luck
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
are u student in uyo
No sir. It's my town though
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
ityP:

Where's this in uyo?

Abak Road axis

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by azeecoboy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Happy Sunday Lovelies!
Meet my favourite 4 pictures from last week.

15 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by LordShiva97(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Darevid:
Happy Sunday Lovelies! Meet my favourite 4 pictures from last week.
Spectacular! I'm wowed! Kudos boss.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Yochanan01(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
festwiz:
Your second layer is not properly blending with the first.
how do I blend it well??
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dunsin125: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Darevid:
Happy Sunday Lovelies!
Meet my favourite 4 pictures from last week.
What's the name of the phone
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Shot on: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by 2Lynx(m): 1:16am On Mar 23, 2020
shot from an inifinx hot 5

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2020
LordShiva97:

Spectacular!
I'm wowed!
Kudos boss.
Thanks alot boss!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2020
dunsin125:
What's the name of the phone
Tecno Spark 3 - 1GB RAM Version
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Fit for wallpaper - I hope it doesn't get really compressed.

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Darevid:

Tecno Spark 3 - 1GB RAM Version
you just made it clear that most times its not the camera but the photographer that determines how good a photo is... kudos
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CornOak(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Mark9854:

you just made it clear that most times its not the camera but the photographer that determines how good a photo is... kudos

That's a clear example of good editing. wink

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Gionee F103 Stock Can No editing

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2020
CornOak:

of course I knew it was the editing that made the pictures that good, but then, doesn't it take a good photographer to edit the pictures to that standard? Have a blessed day, boss.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CornOak(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Mark9854:

of course I knew it was the editing that made the pictures that good, but then, doesn't it take a good photographer to edit the pictures to that standard? Have a blessed day, boss.

No, I wasn't trying to invalidate your assertion. My post was meant to complement your point. Above all, you are right all along.

Have a good one, sir. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2020
CornOak:

No, I wasn't trying to invalid your assertion. My post was meant to complement your point. Above all, you are right all along.

Have a good one, sir. smiley
thanks bro.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mark9854:

LOL! Thank you.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
CornOak:

LOL! But yes, you're right. My phone's camera alone cannot produce that I won't lie.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CornOak(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Darevid:

LOL! But yes, you're right. My phone's camera alone cannot produce that I won't lie.

Exactly my point. However, he is equally correct - both the shooting and editing skills of the photographer made those images stand out.

By the way, I still need your editing process that produces those soft nice tone. wink
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kumulus(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just found this lovely thread....looks like y'all about to make me a photography buff grin

Sadly my images seems to be too large and won't upload...... How do I fix that?

It says entity too large
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 1:58am On Mar 24, 2020
kumulus:
Just found this lovely thread....looks like y'all about to make me a photography buff grin

Sadly my images seems to be too large and won't upload...... How do I fix that?

It says entity too large
Download photo resizer on play store
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:52am On Mar 24, 2020
RN7 GCam edited by Snapseed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2020
atheistandproud:
RN7 GCam edited by Snapseed
Boss how I go take reach you?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by azeecoboy(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Rn7 gcam + snapseed

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by kumulus(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Prechy2836:
Download photo resizer on play store

Alright man...thanks for the feedback

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.