Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Need Help Understabding Racsterly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Understabding Racsterly (927 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Understabding Racsterly by pride4legacy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please who is doing Racsterly here
Re: I Need Help Understabding Racsterly by TechTanic(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is ponzi
Re: I Need Help Understabding Racsterly by Mayzie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Its not ponzi... Its an ad sharing service. You get paid for sharing ads per day on your facebook page.
Re: I Need Help Understabding Racsterly by CuriousX: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Mayzie:
Its not ponzi... Its an ad sharing service. You get paid for sharing ads per day on your facebook page.

Then why do you have to pay money first by buying a package?
Re: I Need Help Understabding Racsterly by mrcommonsense(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
CuriousX:

Then why do you have to pay money first by buying a package?
So Nigerians don't misuse the programs by creating multiple accounts to earn more.

You can do that but you would have to pay so that limits your madness.
Re: I Need Help Understabding Racsterly by CuriousX: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
mrcommonsense:

So Nigerians don't misuse the programs by creating multiple accounts to earn more.

You can do that but you would have to pay so that limits your madness.

Are you inferring by your statement that I am mad? "so that limits your madness" and by your username that I don't have commonsense? cry
Re: I Need Help Understabding Racsterly by ahamzat(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Its legit.
Have earned from and also upgrade my package

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Help: That Are Policy Violations That You Must Fix. / Plz Need Urgent Advice About I T / Next Generation Of:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.