Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Can I Ship Goods From Ebay To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Ship Goods From Ebay To Nigeria (601 Views)

SHIP GOODS FROM US&UK VIA SEA|Nationwide Delivery / Buy and Ship Goods from US and UK / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Ship Goods From Ebay To Nigeria by ifanyi2000(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
With iShop www.ishop-worldwide.com you can ship from UK and USA to NIGERIA, once you register you can own an address in UK and USA to receive all your online shopping as if you live overseas. All your online shopping gets delivered to your personalized UK and US addresses and iShop ships the goods to you in Nigeria.
Click to register now https://www.ishopww.com/Home/SignUp

BRANCHES

LAGOS – Head Office

Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
19/21 Balogun Street
Off Akinremi Street, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos
Landline +234 9090159000
Email: info@mall4shoppers.com

IBADAN
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
Shop 3, Mercy Shopping Complex
Opp Crwon Trust Plaza,
Ajegbe B/S, Ring Road
Ibadan,
Oyo State
Email: ibadan@mall4shoppers.com

PORT HARCOURT
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
61D Aba Expressway Road
by Craft Center Bus Stop,
Port Harcourt
River State
Email: ph@mall4shoppers.com

ABUJA
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
Suite A207,
Global Plaza
Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Jabi Upstair Bus stop, Opp FCMB, Jabi,
Abuja
Email: abuja@mall4shoppers.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Hack My PS4 / Affordable Laptop With Free Delivery Nationwide / How To Send Daily SMS Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.