Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

RE: 4 Reasons Why I'm Consindering Becoming An Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: 4 Reasons Why I'm Consindering Becoming An Atheist. (171 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: 4 Reasons Why I'm Consindering Becoming An Atheist. by GuyWise101(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
To my best of knowlegde, atheist says there is no God.

Before the white men came to Africa we already know that there is a God (some NL Atheist makes it seem the white men brought God to us).

Using the Igbo people as a case study. In the olden days before the white men came we (Igbo people) have gods like ogwugwu, amadioha, njioku, okija and many others but we believed there is an almighty God we refer as CHI UKWU BI n'igwe.

We also call him Chi ukwu okike or Chineke (God almighty the creator/God the creator.) during these olden days before the white men came, I was told that anyone who called on Chukwu for healing and feeding never gets rejected, Even till today the same Chukwu who was then and now is still my prayer and other peoples alike.....

So outrightly saying there is no God is foolishness, the bible says that 'The fool has said in his heart there is no God'

What I understand is that there is God who created the universe many years ago and he is also and will always be alive...

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Pastor Jailed 9 Years For ‘inciting’ Subversion In China / The Mantle Of Power / Matthew 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.