Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. (828 Views)

If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
my wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall, and I guided her and our children to a safe place, in that place, there was a riot, but I took them to a safe place, the tree fell down,
in that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman, and that's why I told them to hide, people were mocking her, she wanted to curse me in the dream, for abandoning her, she could not, she said she was weeping and praying that I am loosed from the woman, then she woke up.

second dream, I was to board a plane transporting cash, as thats my job, but when I arrived, the plane was taking off, the pilot refused to open for me, I went back home, later that plane crashed, and the contents spilled everywhere. with casualties,

PLEASE I NEED INTERPRETATIONS
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by donbachi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
for d first dream,pray against death.for the woman own,also pray for ur wife..the second one,there is some trouble u are to encounter,but God will take u away from it...and those involved will be dealt with.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
for d first dream,pray against death.for the woman own,also pray for ur wife..the second one,there is some trouble u are to encounter,but God will take u away from it...and those involved will be dealt with.
OK, thanks, please can you explain woman own
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by donbachi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
chiemmanuel:
OK, thanks, please can you explain woman own
just pray for ur wife.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
just pray for ur wife.
OK , I will
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
cry
chiemmanuel:
my wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall, and I guided her and our children to a safe place, in that place, there was a riot, but I took them to a safe place, the tree fell down,
in that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman, and that's why I told them to hide, people were mocking her, she wanted to curse me in the dream, for abandoning her, she could not, she said she was weeping and praying that I am loosed from the woman, then she woke up.

second dream, I was to board a plane transporting cash, as thats my job, but when I arrived, the plane was taking off, the pilot refused to open for me, I went back home, later that plane crashed, and the contents spilled everywhere. with casualties,

Op, dream interpretation will be perfect when God interprets it for you. Use this link for how to get get your dream interpretations and you will thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/208
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
cry

Op, dream interpretation will be perfect when God interprets it for you. Use this link for how to get get your dream interpretations and you will thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/208
the thread is long, can you please just tell me what to do
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by peggywebbs(f): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Here's what I can see. It has nothing to do with your wife. You need to stay away from certain company at work. Some people may want to conspire against you and likely some people are planning to commit fraud or do something illegal. Pray to God to guide you on the decisions you make at work. Don't confide in any person who may want to act as a friend in the office. Open your eyes to everything that is going on around you at work.

Just stay true to doing good and keep praying to God to protect you, your job and your family.

chiemmanuel:

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by ichuka(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2019
OP
Still pray against any spiritual wife or convenant against your life.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2019
peggywebbs:

Here's what I can see. It has nothing to do with your wife. You need to stay away from certain company at work. Some people may want to conspire against you and likely some people are planning to commit fraud or do something illegal. Pray to God to guide you on the decisions you make at work. Don't confide in any person who may want to act as a friend in the office. Open your eyes to everything that is going on around you at work.

Just stay true to doing good and keep praying to God to protect you, your job and your family.

thank you, God bless
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by Lari03r(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Brother, pray against danger.

Tree falling and plane crashing signifies untimely death.

You had a similar dream to that of your wife, which means the matter is real. According to the Bible, "In the mouth of 2 witnesses shall an issue be confirmed."

Embark on 3 days prayer and fasting as a couple. Pray specifically against untimely death and ask God to order your steps in the new year.

Also pray against the activities of witchcraft and strong women from your family/ancestral home.

Shalom!
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by luvmijeje(f): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:

What does dreams have in common? I will list 3 common denominators.

1. You have the ability to sense danger but to the world it is call I too know(ITK)
2. People tends to perceive you as arrogant when transmitting this signal
3. And when transmitting this signal you normally face great oppositions.

I was talking to someone recently and I got to discover that this guy is a naturally truthful person. And those are the set of people the world hate most. When you are truthful you will become people's enemy. So I will give you the advice I gave to him.

My Advice : No matter the opposition, you must continue telling your truth. Your truth is what is protecting you from the evil one. Your truth is what is shielding you from death. In your truth lies the fulfillment of your purpose.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

What does dreams have in common? I will list 3 common denominators.

1. You have the ability to sense danger but to the world it is call I too know(ITK)
2. People tends to perceive you as arrogant when transmitting this signal
3. And when transmitting this signal you normally face great oppositions.

I was talking to someone recently and I got to discover that this guy is a naturally truthful person. And those are the set of people the world hate most. When you are truthful you will become people's enemy. So I will give you the advice I gave to him.

My Advice : No matter the opposition, you must continue telling your truth. Your truth is what is protecting you from the evil one. Your truth is what is shielding you from death. In your truth lies the fulfillment of your purpose.
thank you, but please can you break it down in relation to my dream , God bless
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by Richnerd69: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sometimes these dreams mean nothing.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by luvmijeje(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
thank you, but please can you break it down in relation to my dream , God bless

Okay.

My wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall signify an event is about to take place.

And I guided her and our children to a safe place signify it is an event you will want to run away from

In that place there was a riot but I took them to safe place signify the more you try to run, you more you face more trouble

In that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman signify the more you run away the bigger the opposition.

That is why I told them to hide signify the more you run away the stronger the opposition.

People were mocking her signify it is an event that will make you to be afraid of people's opinion

She wanted to curse me in the dream signify it is an event you know will bring you shame

For abandoning her signified an event that will cause you your peace the more you try to run away from it

She couldn't , she said she was weeping and praying that I am loose from the woman signify it is an event the more you run from it the more it will cause you distress.

Let me interpret the second dream before telling you the meaning.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by luvmijeje(f): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
chiemmanuel :
Second dream, I was to board a plane transporting cash, as thats my job, but when I arrived, the plane was taking off, the pilot refused to open for me, I went back home, later that plane crashed, and the contents spilled everywhere. with casualties,

I was to board a plane transporting cash signify an event is about to take place

As that is my job signify it is an event that fuels your purpose

But when I arrived signify it is an event that empowers you.

The plane was taking off signify it is an event that will lift you up

The Pilot refused to open for me signify it is an event with great opposition

I went back home signify it is an event that will demoralise you.

Later that plane crashed signify it is an event that will deflate you

And contents spilled everywhere with casualties signified it is an assignment with great repercussion

I told you at the end of the second dream I will tell you the meaning. But I think I don't have to because you already know the significance of it. So I won't insult your intelligence.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by healthserve(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
When the terminology means a big tree wants to fall and run for safety, it always means a very strong witch /diabolical person that has held your destiny captive is about to die and God has heard your prayers. It's also God giving you greater confidence to prayer deeper and more about this experience because the enemy will want to use your wife's wrong interpretation of events/listening to people outside you concerning your marriage to judge events and it may form a crack in your family. The dream implies that you gather your family under a single umbrella(which means effective communication between you all and stand in prayer to remain a united fall)

If you prayer more together the fall of that person and the persons reign will come sooner than you think and will surely come.

About the airplane dream. Your rejection to the company by the pilot and the crash means multiple things. Permit me in the name of Jesus to give you an assignment as the second dream will most not be interpreted in the way the Lord is giving you direction in my spirit.... And this dream is important

1. You are to pray against any office politics that may be projected towards your eventual sack... You are to pray fervently against your sack and every hangup against you in your place of work

2. You are to pray fervently from now against any satanic plan against your company. Your withdrawal from the company and its eventual plane collapse means your spiritual prayers interceding for the company will preserve your financial destiny, your job, the loves of people and your company. You are to from today begin to pray against any form of collapse of your company be it financial collapse environmental disaster and spiritual attack

Both dreams are calling you to pray more on the home front and the work front. This is the interpretation of both dreams Sir

God bless you and your family.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by healthserve(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Can you be kind to run an interpretation analysis please

Solite3 Jesusjnr Shibaraba Tellthetruth
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by andelshop: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Brother, if you do not mind, may I share the line of my prophet with you. Call her and you'd be told the mind of God and exactly what to do. I trust the living God.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ok
I am earnestly waiting
luvmijeje:

Okay.

My wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall signify an event is about to take place.

And I guided her and our children to a safe place signify it is an event you will want to run away from

In that place there was a riot but I took them to safe place signify the more you try to run, you more you face more trouble

In that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman signify the more you run away the bigger the opposition.

That is why I told them to hide signify the more you run away the stronger the opposition.

People were mocking her signify it is an event that will make you to be afraid of people's opinion

She wanted to curse me in the dream signify it is an event you know will bring you shame

For abandoning her signified an event that will cause you your peace the more you try to run away from it

She couldn't , she said she was weeping and praying that I am loose from the woman signify it is an event the more you run from it the more it will cause you distress.

Let me interpret the second dream before telling you the meaning.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Please insult my intelligence and explain in plain language
In that dream, I was rejoicing, I wasn't involved in the crash
luvmijeje:

I was to board a plane transporting cash signify an event is about to take place

And contents spilled everywhere with casualties signified it is an assignment with great repercussion

I told you at the end of the second dream I will tell you the meaning. But I think I don't have to because you already know the significance of it. So I won't insult your intelligence.

Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 5:16am On Jan 03, 2020
andelshop:
Brother, if you do not mind, may I share the line of my prophet with you. Call her and you'd be told the mind of God and exactly what to do. I trust the living God.
thank you, please do
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by andelshop: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2020
chiemmanuel:
thank you, please do

This is her line: 0 - 8 - 1 - 6 - 3 - 6 - 5 - 6 - 8 - 9 - 0
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by luvmijeje(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Please insult my intelligence and explain in plain language
In that dream, I was rejoicing, I wasn't involved in the crash

At what point were you rejoicing? Re-write the dream and write the exact point you were rejoicing.
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by chiemmanuel(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2020
luvmijeje:

At what point were you rejoicing? Re-write the dream and write the exact point you were rejoicing.
after the crash
Re: Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. by luvmijeje(f): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
chiemmanuel:
after the crash

And I was rejoicing signify it is an assignment at the end of it will bring you peace

So I have update the dream . Let's go to the meaning

Meaning[b][/b]

As I earlier said these two dreams has 3 things in common :

1. Your abilty to sense when something is detrimenal to you.
2. Your tendency to come off as arrogant when trying to impart this knowledge
3. And in trying to avert this thing that is detrimental to you, you tend to face great opposition

An event is about to take place that requires you to be truthful. But you don't want to because in doing that people will make enemity of you. But if you don't do it you will lose your peace and you will lose your life. So would you rather make lose your peace and your life or would you prefer people to make enmity of you? Choose wisely.

(1) (Reply)

34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters / Sexuality of Jesus and The Missing Verses Of The Gospel Of Mark / Submission Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.