Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Learn To Send Cheap Email Newsletter 2020 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn To Send Cheap Email Newsletter 2020 (547 Views)

How To Send 1,000 Emails For #1000. Cheapest Email Marketing Software in Nigeria / SEO Expert In Nigeria: Learn To Leverage Google Search Technologies / How To Send Unlimited Emails From Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Send Cheap Email Newsletter 2020 by SoulbrodaLagos: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello there,

In a bit to reduce marketing cost for your business in 2020. I would advice you to apply marketing strategies that converts with minimum costs like email marketing. Email marketing is still one of the most used strategies in 2019 and the trend will continue coming year.

So, can you do this without breaking the bank as a solo entrepreneur.

Learn to do that without you tying money down with software.

To get started, you will need to look for good email newsletter software to send bulk email from.

And, good email contents or good designed templates.

Other strategies will be posted later. Let me know if you care to know more about steps to acquire customers in 2020.

Before, you delve further in your research for email software like MailChimp. Kindly, check out www.affordableemail.com.ng

Hope you enjoy this!

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola, TG Omari, Oddity And Others Featured On My Recent Artworks / Promote Your Political Ambition Or Career On Social Media Platforms / Supply Jinling Brand Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.