Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece (1039 Views)

Former Brazil Striker Ronaldo Buys Cruzeiro Club For $70millon (photo) / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Brazil Striker Hulk Blasted After Leaving Wife Of 12 Years And Starting Relation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by Jadsy01(f): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Barely six months after breaking up with his ex-wife Iran Angelo de Souza, Brazillian striker Hulk has started a (www.ekomiami.com.ng) relationship with her niece Camila.
Hulk, whose real name is Givanildo Vieira de Sousa, and Iran broke up in July, ending their 12-year marriage.

And reports coming out of Brazil say the 33-year-old Shanghai SIPG of China forward has started dating Iran’s niece.

Camila wrote:

“Aunt Iran, I first want to tell you that this message is not an explanation or justification of anything.

“I needed to tell you some things that unfortunate circumstances do not allow me to say personally.

“Although it is irrelevant to you now, I love you very much and care about you, so I am speaking here...

Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/12/30/brazil-striker-hulk-divorces-wife-of-12-years-to-date-her-niece/

Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by donbachi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jam master J.
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by emeijeh(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Niececredible Hulk
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
"Hulk Dumps Ijebu Garri For Cornflakes"
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
"Hulk Dumps Ijebu Garri For Cornflakes"
funny but isn't that close to incest?
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by majamajic(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
he has been with her even when he was still with the wife
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by beresponsible(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na wife niece or Hulk niece. Touching niece na incest abi?
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by Soulsymbol99: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Next tin nw d wife go cm shoot d guy her niece and herself. End of story. grin
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Next tin nw d wife go cm shoot d guy her niece and herself. End of story. grin
Gbamsolutely
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by ValCon888: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2019
He divorced the older model to date the younger model.
What a player!
And I don't mean football.
Re: Brazil Striker Hulk Divorces Wife Of 12 Years To Date Her Niece by Uyi168: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
funny but isn't that close to incest?
Incest,howwww

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About "Quique Setien". Barcelona New Coach. / Anthony Vs Oleksandr-usyk Fight Live Update / Avoid Paripesa Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.