Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level (21685 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by hisexcellency34: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to join hands with his administration in taking Nigeria to the Next Level.

Addressing a press conference in Lagos on Monday, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture described the outgoing year 2019 as a momentous year, saying President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has taken Nigeria closer to its Next Level target.

“We urge the opposition to join hands with us to move Nigeria to the Next Level, instead of engaging in scorched-earth opposition that benefits no one”.

"2019 has been a momentous year, and this Administration has taken Nigeria closer to its Next Level target. The economy has continued to witness a strong performance, building on the steady recovery since the last recession”.

“Nigeria has not reached its debt ceiling of 25% in total public debt stock to GDP (Debt/GDP), as it is currently on 18.99%, but its debt service to revenue ratio has been higher than desirable, which explains why the government is moving ahead with its economic diversification efforts, in addition to increasing oil and non-oil revenues and widening the tax base,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/buhari-woos-pdp-for-joint-nation-building/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Baba go slow, Your Defence minister just diverted $550,000 under your nose

Why are you not saying anything about it?

218 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by festacman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
cool
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Slynation(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Next level indeed.....
Lai Mohammed, same man that fought tooth and nail as an opposition against PDP & was rewarded as a minister is now telling people there is no benefit in scorched-earth opposition grin

Inside Life.... grin

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
“Nigeria has not reached its debt ceiling of 25% in total public debt stock to GDP (Debt/GDP), as it is currently on 18.99%

So until you reach the ceiling, your mind would not rest?

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by hisexcellency34: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
And appoint Baba Galadima as INEC chairman

Citytrend:
Then he must also consider PDP members as his Cabinet Members

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
fake news from a dump begger, Buhari will never say such thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by hisexcellency34: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
We urge the opposition to join hands with us to move Nigeria to the Next Level, instead of engaging in scorched-earth opposition that benefits no one”.

Can you see how foolish you are Ordinary read, you can't

LordviccoDaGuru:
fake news from a dump begger, Buhari will never say such thing.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by helinues: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
I wish and pray ooo.

Only if Buhari get goodies for them cos Pdp politicians no dey go anywhere money sharing or juicy things no dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by BuhariAdvocate: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Racoon(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Same Maj.Gen.Buhari(Rtd) that never attended council of state meeting except when election matters are to be discussed? After bastardizing Nigeria beyond redemption
? So you now know that there is need for participatory democracy?

37 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake news.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by emeijeh(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2019
What stupid Next Level when hunger has increased.
Joblessness is on the rise
Security nko?

Baba goslow, we can't wait for 2023.
If only our rubberstamp legislooters can oust you before then.
But for where! those ones have seen 37billion naira and their lips are permanently sealed.

Which way Nigeria?!- Sunny Okosun

19 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by recievesense: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2019
f*** off

12 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by abjisperson(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2019
I yhought we were already there Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by victornwaru(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2019
foolish man.

I hate this animal in human skin with passion.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by four44: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
S
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Bossontop(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
undecided grin
D general dey find pipu make den contribute to his "NEXT LEVEL" (suffering) agenda

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif?itemid=4728060[/img]

21 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nicklaus619(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Believe this sh't at your own peril, lols politicians and their numerous mind games grin
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by recievesense: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by DMerciful(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
So that he will say PDP was part of the reason he failed? No way!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by IMASTEX: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
You need not ask any party or individual to join you in a good course. The people who are at the receiving end will always support you if your course or direction favours the citizens & will improve on the country. But as it stands, you're not different from the party you're calling even worse.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Baztardmods: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Very foolish man

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by GEJDHERO: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2019
After he don Rig election finish.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by dante0147: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by sthecy(f): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2019
If only I have what to tell you
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Yeye President

1 Like

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by mytime24(f): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Audio level undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Theenchanter2: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by GEJDHERO: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2019
DMerciful:
So that he will say PDP was part of the reason he failed? No way!
Abi oooo....... Buhari na mumu man!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi / Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges / APC Cries Out Over Alleged Pdp-instigated Violence, Voting Disruptions In Lagos,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.